First Love

Eunji walked out from the taxi, she ran so fast to the place she need to go with the help of her GPS. She is a person who bad in direction so she always make sure to memorize the route first but unfortunately today she cannot do it since she was in a new place.

She tried to ask from someone who come out from the building but none as they also came for interview. She came to interview college application where she interested to apply due to her interest. She bite her fingernail while looking at GPS as well looks around.

On the other opposite entrance, a tall boy run towards the building with a bagpack on his back while looked at his watch. Before he enters the building, he saw a girl who looks lost while looking at her phone. Chanyeol approached her, even though his interview also gonna start soon. He feels pitied to the girl who now looks panic.

"Do you need help?" asked Chanyeol.

"I need to go to this building, but I'm bad with direction" said Eunji who now nervous as the interview will start soon.

Chanyeol take a look on his watch, counting minutes before he decided.
"Can I hold your hand?" asked Chanyeol.

"We don't have enough time" he continued. He held her hand and started to run. Eunji was shocked at first but she followed him as she trust him. Eunji watched his back and smiled. It was first time she being this close with a man, held hand together. Her heart suddenly beats faster.

After minutes, they entered the building where Eunji's interview will take place. He loosen his grip and watched her looks blank.

"Interview will start in 2 minutes, all candidates please enter the hall now"

Eunji realized that she had to go now, she walks to the hall but she turn around to see him still standing there.
'I hope you will be there later. I want to thanks you' muttered Eunji before she entered the hall.

After the interviewed, Eunji walked out from the hall and her eyes busy searched the man who wear black hoodie and bagpack and found none. She tried using her social media, hoping there will be a chance to meet him again.

"To someone who wear black hoodie and a bag pack, the one who help me found my interview place, thank you. I hope we will meet again."

END

//100% based on webdrama//