Take You Home 2

//recommended to read Take You Home first before reading this//

***

It's already around 6 months since their last meet and also the last contact he made. During the early months with no contact, Eunji kind of worried for him but later slowly she let him do whatever he want and just waited for him if he want to meet her again. She can contacts his officemates, she can come to his house or office, she can called him out asking where the hell was him but she stopped herself for being excessive worried for him. It was his life.

Eunji now in her room, just staring the dark sky which she have not seen in a while. The night breeze somehow make her feel calm.

Her phone rang on the table beside her. She looked the caller name. Without her knowing, she smiled while accepting the call.

"Oh, Jungkook? Why?" asked Eunji. Jungkook was her officemates. Lately, they've been so closed due to recent project which needed by them to work together. Their closeness somehow become a rumor to the rest of the staffs but that does not help them to stop become close.

"Do you perhaps have anything to do now? Wanna accompany me eat dinner?" asked the man behind the call who sound nervous but trying to control through calm breathing.

"I have none. Call! Where should we eat?"

"Somewhere near the karaoke place? Better right?"

"Sounds good. Call me when you arrive"

***

Now here they are, in the car with silent accompanied them. The silent may seems awkward for some people who hate but not to both of them. They somehow enjoyed the silent of the night together with the sound of blinker from the car when Jungkook turning signal.

"What should I eat? Feels like eating spicy teobokki but my stomach is kind of empty. I'm afraid I got a stomachache later"

"Oh, you really didn't eat anything? Why?"

"I forget that my ramen already out of stocks. If I didn't asked you earlier I might just buy ramen at convenience store" chatted Jungkook with smile plastered on his face.

"You should've buy something like bread too. Too many ramen not good" advised Eunji. Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay lady boss Eunji. But can you accompanied me later to convenience store too?"

"Sure"

***

The tables in the small restaurant almost full but with their lucks there is a table available as the customer left after done with their meals. They both have a seats and ordered their foods when the waitress come. Jungkook ordered rice with chicken soup as Eunji suggested, a bowl of noodle soup, a spicy teobokki to be shared by both of them and two cup of teas.

They enjoyed their meals while sharing stories of each other including their personal story. Eunji once shared her story of one sided love and Jungkook who shared story about his ex leaving him without any reason. Somehow their family already familiar with both of them as Eunji or Jungkook both of them sometimes invite each other over dinner together. That's why there was rumor around that they were dating but no one actually knows what was in their head or heart to be honest.

Eunji who feel so comfortable with him whenever he around or Jungkook feel nervous when to ask her out such as dinner. Intimate friends? or more than that? They never realize or try to figure out their feeling.

Meanwhile, an average tall man who was at the corner of the restaurant, drinking alcohol alone. He loosen his button shirt as his body feels like burning. The love of his life dumped him again. To be honest, he felt so tired to chase her again. It was always him tried to figure out her feels, and never once she tried to figure out his heart.