Memories

The blue sport car arrived in front of the restaurant. The man turned off the car's engine and get ready to open the door meanwhile Eunji just blinked her eyes in pensive mood. Her thought shaken off the moment Chanyeol's waved his hand in front of her.

"Why Eunji? You seems not okay. Did I pick bad restaurant? Should we went to another restaurant?"

Eunji quickly shaked her head.
"No. I was worried. It must be expensive"

Chanyeol chuckled while stroking her head. "Why should you worried about the money when I was the one who will treat. Don't worry," Eunji just scratched her not itchy head. Honestly, she did not worry about money because she got plenty of money.

They both entered the restaurant hand in hand and went to the table near to the window. Eunji take a look around the restaurant, can't imagine she gonna step inside the restaurant again. Seems like the memories which she hidden perfectly in her heart being dig up after years.

The waitress came to their table to take order, Eunji personally asked Chanyeol to order for her. Unfortunately the dish he picked up exactly same as the dish the first time she came here. Eunji drink the plain water which was served for the table. Her thought diverted to Chanyeol who shared his story while waiting for the food.

The waitress serve their food. They enjoyed their date by feeding each other. Sounds cringes but not for this lovebird who enjoyed their meals.

'The taste exactly same after years' thought Eunji.

"The dish is good"

"Glad to hear that." said Chanyeol relieved with Eunji's words.

"Great pick!" exclaimed Eunji.

Chanyeol excuse himself to go to the toilet. Eunji put her hand on the chin, enjoying the outside scene. While waiting for him, she played with her phone but somehow she feels like someone watching she steal glanced to the table in front of her. Her eyes grew bigger, and what make it bigger was the man smiled to her.

Her brain recalled all past memories which buried in her heart a long time ago.

***

Eunji walked towards her class with pale face, her mom already stopped her from going to school but Eunji who dedicated her life for study still insist to go to the class. While walking she suddenly bumped with someone. The man was about to throw hands but stop as the girl faint.

"Aish.. SOMEONE HELP!" yelled the man.

'What a bad day, this was my first day in this school but not to start like this. God help me!' he prayed in his heart.

***

Eunji woke up from the long sleep, realized she was in medical room. She looked around and found the person slept with head on her mattress. She slowly try to sat but her movement somehow disturbed the man's who deep in sleep.

"Sorry" said Eunji apologize as she thought she might be the one who awaken him.

"Oh. You awake?"

"Yes, I'm sorry but who are you and why are you here?"

"I-uh You bumped me on shoulder earlier and suddenly you faint. So I was the one who take you here. My name is Jungkook"

"Oh. Thank you! Sorry for making you trouble. Anyway which class were you? I've never seen you though"

"Slow down girl, you talk too fast for a sick girl like you. Drink first"