Him

.
.
Almost all of her friends share their love stories, how they fall in love, how someone confessed their love to them, and how happy they are in their relationship. Contrast to her, who is 15 years old with zero love experience.

Her friends always ask, "Do you ever like someone?" and her answer was always "NO"!

They always recommend her some random guy to be dated so she can enjoy the teenager love but she rejected all of them because she didn't feel a love spark. Maybe she born to not feel the love. Graduation soon, but school love was never caught in her once. Maybe she just don't know that she already fall in love with someone or her heart is like a stone who didn't even try to love.

But, lately her eyes was into someone. Someone who was tall and have tan skin. She just realize she have some feeling on him lately because her eyes always tailed on him, watching him moving around having a conversation between friends. He is such a carefree, he always said he want to be navy to follow his dad step who is a soldier. 'What a man with strong will.'

"Eunji, you know what. I think I like someone in this class" said Bomi who sat beside her.

Eunji give her smile and ask, "OMG, Who?". She showed her excited face.

"It's him".

She followed Bomi's finger and watch it was him, the person who she watch over past minutes. "Yes, Jungkook"

"Oh". She just able to said that.
'Looks like I have to stop interested on him.'

"Are you okay?" Bomi asked me maybe because she didn't said any words to show her interests.

"Of course. I hope he interested with you too", she replied. 'It's okay, love can be found in other place'

After class finished, they take a break before take an additional class for them who going to take exam to pass to enter the high school next year. They take a queue to fill their stomach for lunch. She pick her favorite dish, rice with tomyam. Then they search seats to be sit and not found any. Eunji watch one by one who is currently eating and it was him with his best friend Jimin.

"Hi, can we sit here? There are no seats left" Bomi asked the boys.

"Sure" said Jungkook with smile. Bomi take a sit beside Jungkook and she sit beside Jimin.

"Hi Eunji, I was always watch you talk a lot with your friend but you are a bit quiet around boys" said Jimin.

"Really? I'm uncomfortable talking with boys and I'm quite shy. Maybe if we become closer, I will become a louder one" Eunji answered jokingly.

"Nice one" Jungkook chuckled.

Eunji eyes on Jungkook. He talks about something with his friend and her eyes place on someone beside him who is head over heel on him. She kick her friend's legs and her eyes watching her friend who is looking under the table. Eunji hold her laugh.

After done eating, they move to our class. While writing notes, Bomi nudged her elbow on Eunji.

"Eunji" she whisperer.

"Yow" Eunji replied.

"Can you help me?"

"Sure, what?"

"Can you help me to tell Jungkook that I like him"

"What?" Eunji close her mouth to stop herself from talking loudly. She control herself.

"Please Eunji. I will treat you after class"

"No. It was your feeling. You should conveyed your feeling to him, not me."

"But I worried if he reject me, I will feel embarassed."

"Fine but tomorrow. Seriously, let me focus on class"

"Thanks my eunji babe". Eunji rolled her eyes and sighed.

Eunji went home right after class ended. Her mind full thoughts over him. She throwing back all memories that with him. Maybe it just not too much, only being a team for science quiz competition and she has to sit beside him which make her a bit fluttered. To be honest, she was not good in Science. She was good in Math but the teachers pick her as she was in top 5 academic wholly during she study in the school.

During the quiz, she was team up with Naeun, and Namjoo. Bomi didnt got pick since she did not able to be the top 5 last year. Sadly. But during the competition, she got to know Naeun, Namjoo and also him. Yes that guy named, Jungkook. She still remember how their team able get second place and join for the next round which make them able to get the top 5.

She also remember how he suddenly got sick in class, quiet the whole day which was weird to see since he is the loudest in class. To be honest, she spend a lot of time together with Jungkook, Naeun, Namjoo and Bomi because the school sometimes separated the top 5 students from the other classmates and study among themselves so the teachers able to focus on the rest students study. She just realize how she feels toward him when the school about to come to an end.

Now, she reminded about the confession which suppose to be her but it was for her friend.

"Nah, Bomi deserve him. I'll just find other guy"

She sleep after the deep thought.

.
.
END

//Do you ever like someone but suddenly your best friend like him too?// republished