three

After about 30 minutes the next band started their performance. Your were singing every song when a security guard walked in your direction.

"I need all three of you to come with me. None of you are in trouble just please follow" the security guard said making you and your friends very confused. He helped y'all over the barricade and led y'all towards the back of the stage.

You and your friends all look at each other strangely. Then the security guard tells your friends to sit and wait while you head further back stage.

"Ryan asked me to get you and i didn't want to leave your friends in the crowd" says the guard. "Why did he tell you to get me?" you ask looking up at him "Well he kinda... well you will see." he explains smiling at me like something amazing is about to happen.

Sure enough Ryan is in his dressing room pacing around the floor. The guard leads me into the room and shuts the door behind him making a noise loud enough for Ryan to hear. He looks up and smiles. Walking over towards you he opens his arms to hug you.

Of course you hug him back. You reach up and wrap you arms around his neck while he wraps his around your waist. His cheek rests on the top of your head and your head rests on his chest because of your short height.

"Thank you for coming" he says. You can tell he means it and you can hear him smiling as he talks. "Your welcome" you respond still in that hug "You guys did amazing. You looked amazing too" "Thank you. And you looked amazing just standing there" he says pulling into a tighter hug. You don't speak, you just hug him tighter. "So why did u want me here?" you ask confusingly. As you say that he pulls out of the hug and looks nervous. His cheeks were getting red and he started to stutter.

"Well... umm... I just wanted to make sure you got my little note." he says looking down at the ground scratching the back of his neck. "Haha yes I got it.  But why?" "What do you mean why?" "Why did u give it to me?" you said starring into his eyes. "Because you are beautiful" he mumbles hoping you didn't hear, but you did. You smile widely "Thank you." "Umm Im sorry. I'll get going" he says nervously pacing around "Ryan, hey..." you say placing your hands on his arms stopping his movements. "It's okay" you say smiling. "Umm d-do you think we can go have umm some like coffee later?" he says nervously looking at the ground. "Of course! I just have to let my friends know we are going to stay a few nights then. We don't live here in Austin." "Oh. Well where are you from then?" "San Antonio. It's only an hour away." you get a notification on your phone from Emiliano.

Emiliano- Hey are you almost done? The festival is over?

Me-  Ugh yes you impatient bish

Emiliano- well i mean ur not wrong lol. anyways hurry!! we are so hungry

"So i'm guessing you have to leave?" Ryan says. "Oh yea. Well I have your number so Ill text you tmr about the coffee thing." You say putting your phone into your back pocket. "Okay!" Ryan says as his cheeks get hit again "I can't wait!" "Same here!" you say pulling him into a hug. this time you bury your face in the crook of his neck and just as your are about to pull away you give him a slight peck on the cheek. His face stays frozen. Your actions sent shivers down his spine. You walk away giving him one last smile before you turn the corner.

—————————————————
i'm sorry this chapter sucked. i've been rly busy and school is starting so i can't post as much. i'm posting at least once a week from now on. let's try and get this book to 100 reads!!

682 words