8.

Tommie

1 week later(Please excuse errors lmao)

1 week later
(Please excuse errors lmao)

In the past week Axel had planned to do a little Housewarming/Kickback Party. It had been a minute since we saw all of our friends together outside of the crew so it was definitely time to have some fun, drink and just socialize before everything goes back to being professional and serious.

Right now I was setting up the backyard with Katrina and MiMi as we engaged in some girl talk while the guys were out getting whatever they said we needed for this little event. I took a couple balloons in my hand from the Party City bag and began to blow them up using all of the air I had. I hated doing these shits because I felt like my cheeks were going to burst!

"Ayo Tom you want these floaties in the pool now?" Katrina asked referring to the pool floats she'd just finishing blowing up. I only nodded in response. I watched her as she threw each one into the pool. They were all so cute and turned out just like the picture displayed. One was a Pizza, a Doughnut, Ice Cream Cones and a Chocolate Eclair. You already know who picked those out with his fat ass..

"Okay i'm done hanging up the Home Sweet Home banner. What now? I need a break!" MiMi complained as she stepped down from the stool placing her hands onto her hips. I chuckled removing my lips from the balloon and tying a knot.

"Please help me with these balloons and then we gunna put up the lights for when night hits and then the boys will set up the DJ booth and we can go inside and get ready." I told them. MiMi sucked her teeth as she slouched, shuffling towards me. I laughed out loud at her ass acting like a damn child. She literally was the female Dray. They stayed complaining.

Katrina took a seat on the grass as she folded her legs indian style while MiMi sat on the sectional sitting back comfortably as she closed her eyes. I ignored her dramatics as I took up the next balloon blowing it up.

"The food and everything is ready though right?" Katrina asked making conversation.

"It should be. I ordered from catering. I was not going to cook all that food by myself. However, I did bake a cake and told people to feel free bringing dishes of their own to serve to others." I told her as I tied a knot in the balloon I just finished.

"Oh okay good." she said followed by throwing a balloon at MiMi. "Wake your lazy ass up bitch. Why you so tired?" She asked her causing MiMi to groan.

"Because I been working! Y'all forgot I got a damn business to run. I'm so happy this kickback happening because I can finally get drunk and act a damn fool." She admitted causing Trina and I to laugh. I felt her on that. I been so bored in the crib because I actually left the nail salon finally. It wasn't really me because MiMi's mother told me she thought I should go out there and pursue my dreams. So I had been in the house writing down ideas of things I wanted to do. Before I started on anything, I wanted to make sure it was something I would love.