First of Many

“Stop, it. Damion, no, that tickles.” I gasp out between his fingers rubbing against my skin and constant kisses. His hands travel down my stomach and he kisses me softly. As he touches my skin, he leaves a trail of warmth; if he keeps this up we won’t be watching a movie. “No…Stop…we’re supposed to be watching a movie.” He kisses me again, his firm soft lips pressing at my lower, kiss swollen lip. I turn my, trying to gain back my senses. I can’t let him tempt me today.

“Damion.” He makes a low mumbling sound before kissing my neck. I squirm, trying to get his attention. “Damion! I’m being serious, the movie, remember?” He groans dejectedly and pulls me into his arms, my bare stomach rubbing against his clothing. “I’m sorry; you know what you do to me.” He says on a husky, tension filled breathe. I look up at him and pout. “Movie, now, please.”

He laughs. “Okay, fine. Anything you say.” He leans down and kisses me hard, passionately before sitting me down on his sofa and fixing my shirt. I smile, satisfied at finally winning a battle against him. He stands and opens his entertainment set and my eyes grow wide at his movie collection. “You own…everything.” I say in total and complete awe. He laughs at the look on my face. “Naw, I don’t own everything.” He says before looking down at me with a lustful hunger in his eyes. Our eyes meet and it’s hard for me to look away but I avert my gaze. I stand up and walk towards his set of movies, calmly observing them.

My eyes suddenly spot something and I squeal in excitement. “You have ‘Love and Basketball’? I grab it and look up at him happily. I hadn’t seen this movie in years. He groans and tries to take it from me. “That’s not mine.” He says with irritation. I laugh, “Whose is it then?” He grabs me and I playfully struggle.

He wrestles with me and I laugh uncontrollably. “It’s one of my sisters. One of them obviously left it over here.” I squirm some more before finally escaping his arms. I didn’t know he had more than one sibling.

“How many sisters do you have?” I ask curiously. He smiles at me before licking his lips, “Why do you want to know?” He pulls me towards him again and wraps his arms around my waist. I shrug, staring down at the DVD case.  He lifts my chin, forcing me to look at him. “I just want to know…” He gives me a peck on the cheek. “Why?”

He gives me a peck on the other cheek. I sigh, “Because I want to know more about you.” I whisper. He smiles, showing his pearly white teeth. My heart spasms for a moment, “You’re so handsome.”

He looks down at me with surprise before kissing me gently, running his hand up the back of my neck and into my hair. For a moment I’m lost in this, in us, in him. He squeezes me closer and I pull back, determined to have a good time with him without…certain intimacies. He grabs the movie from me and pops it into his DVD player. As the movie loads he sits me down and walks out of the room. As I sit back on the couch he returns carrying a blanket.

He turns off the light and sits down next to me, pulling me up against him and covering us both with the blanket. My heart swells at he wraps his arm around my waist. I had never realized how sweet he was until now. Time seemed to move by slowly as the movie played on, holding my attention.

As the ending credits rolled by I yawned, glancing down at my phone for the time. The time read nine-thirty. I sighed, coming to the sudden realization that I would have to go home now. I look over at Damion and laughed. He had fallen asleep and I hadn’t even noticed. I smiled before gingerly shaking his shoulder. “Damion…um, it’s time for you to take me home. Damion?”