the boy with blue hair

Karmas p.o.v.         this is Nagisa  this is karma

It was after school was over . I left some stuff in the class room. I thought might as well get it tomorrow, but i herd some of the girls talking and giggling.  So I dasided to check on my things . Thats when I saw him . Nagisa was in a magical girl outfit i took a few pictures . He was standing on a chair trying to reach some sort of cloth.  "Hey Nagisa need some help." I said . " yes please the girls put my clothes up here and I can't reach them ." I walk up to Nagisa and grabbed his clothes of the shelf. " Here you go ." I said handing him his clothes. "Thanks ..... how can you reach the shelf on your bare feet when I have to stand on a chair ." He says madly . "  I'm tall your a little shorty ." " I am not a shorty I'm average hight ."  " what ever you say . O after you change meet me in the front of the school ok ." " ok."   

" Hey karma ." Nagisa said with a smile " what did you want to tell me ." " Well I have an extra movie ticket whould you like to go with me ?"  " ya karma I'll go with you ." " Ok cool lets go then ."

   Sorry this was a short chapter but I tryed to make it the best  I could. ^^