karma

A/n on so this whole chapter is going to be karmas p.o.v so thats what I'm gping to start doing now k?

     As we left the movies i couldn't help but see Nagisa face. He seemed down . " sorry about koro sensei you probably fell really weird now and" i was cut off by Nagisa saying " no its just ..... "
" what is it Nagisa ?" " I... karma .....I...I ......I like you Ok " this was so exciting he liked me he really liked me. " you may think now that this will change are friendship but i know you dont like me so if we could just please still be friends " " Nagisa. ..... I like you too " seeing that light in his eyes was amazing. " really ?" " yes i really really like you more then a friend " " I'm glad you feel the same." " Nagisa would you like to go on a date sometime soon. " " i would love to ."  "Is next Friday good " "yep that great." "Awesome so see you at school." "See ya."

                         Time skip to school on Monday

as i walked in to the classroom all the girls were looking in my then they started to giggle. "Whats so funny "  I asked.  " koro sensei gave us the picture of you too on your date ." One of them said. I turned bright pink . "Well whats so funny about that ." "Hey karma " Nagisa started to walk into class. "Hi Nagisa how was your weekend." " its was ok i really didnt do anything " "then you should have called me." The girls stared to giggle again "ok then ill call you next time " " good to know. O and koro sensei kind of gave everyone the pictures he took. " "what why would he do that is that whh all the girls we giggling o my what if my mom see what sh-." I cut him off my placingmy hand on top if his and saying "Its going to be ok " he took a deep breath and calmed down. " your right sorry for rambling. " " its fine. " just as k said thag koro sensei walked in and started to teach fhe olny though that was going though my head as he was teaching was IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

A/n
Sorry that this chapter was shortbut the next one will be them going on there frist date i promise