what the hell sensei

Karma's p.o.v                         this is Nagisa

As we were making are way to the movies  I  started to feel my heart beating like a drum. " so Nagisa um i saw you werd hanging put with  kayano a lot.... are you to dating. " " What no why would you think that is it because i kissed her that one time. I only did that so sensei could help her. "   I broke out laughing. "Nagisa it was a joke ." " karma dont do that . " " o your blushing."

"I dont like her ok " " what ever Nagisa.  Look were here. " " o ya let get some snacks , if thats ok . " " ya thats fine ill pay . " after they got the snacks they went to the seats . " pick a row any row . I said sounding like I was on a game show.  " how about row 5 . " is that your fine answer ."  " yes "  " you win row 5 and all ever thing in it . " Nagisa started to giggle. " Thanks karma ."  "No problem Nagisa. "  as the movie started I started to fell uneasy about something . 

"Nagisa. " "yes karma is everything ok ." " no ... have you noticed that were the olny one in the movies.  " " no i didn't. " as i saw the scared look on Nagisa's face thought to my self it ok im here. I just want ro say that but it didnt happen. " Nagisa its going to be fjne here." He looked at me in disbelief. "You think its koro sensei ." " yep" " o...ok um ill take the left and you take the right.  Ifs thats fine." " k"

We went to are and then j got blined by a big flash of light... it was koro sensei. " what the. Sensei why are you here. " well i was here to see you date with Nagisa and take pictures. "  Nagisa turned bright red " wers not on a date were friends ." " really then how come when your with him your heart beets like a drum." " ummm well ." "By karma see you in school" he said wavinb good by. "What the hell sensei. " he just left me there with Nagisa who was shocked. "Um. Well ....."

Ok so i know i haven't been on here in like forever but ive been uninspired so if you could give me some ideas that wow be great untill next time jusg keep smiling