Chapter 1

Year 2132

It was a bright morning for the young prince Dreson. The sun shone from his window and touched his eyes irritating him and waking him from his slumber. The young prince opened his sky-blue eyes and looked around his room. His walls were a deep red color he didn't much care for but it was a part of his home and so he had no choice but to deal with it. He moved his blanket off of him and stood up from his bed. He stretched his small body and began to go over to his closet.

He opened the closet door to see his royal clothing hanging in his closet. He passed every piece of silk until he came to the very end of the walk in closet and opened a trunk that was on the floor. Inside the trunk Dreson pulled out a white commoner shirt along with black pants. He put the clothes on and looked back in the trunk to see a sapphire shoulder pad and he grabbed it placing it on his right shoulder, he also grabbed the similar gauntlets and chest piece that were inside as well. After he put this armor on he walked outside his room holding his shoes in his left hand and a long but light box in his right.

He began to sneak down the stairs of the castle from his room each step he took made a small echo amongst the floor. By the time he reached the bottom of the stairs he looked around to see if any of his other family members were awake. He opened the large-crystal door to his right and walked through the throne room. He despised the fact that the castle was so large. Once he came to the front door of the castle two guards opened the door scaring Dreson. They marched in holding a small girl by her wrists. They were followed by Dreson's father along with Crimson and his two youngest brothers.

The one on the left stood tall and firm. With a serious expression on his face. His eyes were a pure purple. His hair was also black just as all the other children of the royal family. His skin was pale compared to his older brothers. He wore a small set of ruby armor. This was Dreson's nine year old brother Trenson or as many of the citizens here call him. The Red Boulder for his god-like gift of pure strength.

The one on the right was lanky and small. He wore a yellow shirt along with dark red pants. His eyes were a sharp bright yellow. His skin was a lot more tan than his brothers. This was Dreson's eight year old brother Senson also known to the citizens as the Crimsanian Bolt for his great amount of speed.

Crimson stood in the middle wearing his usual onyx armor along with his red cape that flows everywhere he stands. His red eyes looked at Dreson and a slight smirk came upon his face.

" Good morning brother sleep well," asked Crimson.

" What is going on Crimson," asked Dreson, ignoring his brother's question.

Trenson nodded towards their father and began to walk in front of his brothers.

"Follow us and you shall see Dreson," Said Trenson.

The other princes followed Trenson into the throne room Dreson wanted so much to be away from and saw their father sit in his throne. Revenson had changed over the years. His hair had been greying and his skin wrinkled showing signs of stress affecting him. He looked over to his oldest sons and that meant for them to come and stand next to his father for the girl's judgement. The two went over to his father and stood at their proper places. Dreson to his father's right and Crimson to his left. Senson and Trenson stood to the side with the guards who brought the girl into the castle.

"Let us not waste time on this father, let's just execute her and be done with this," These words came from Crimson's mouth.

Dreson turned to his brother with an expression of shock. How could he simply say that this girl needs an execution in an instant.

"What are your thoughts Dreson," Revenson asked his firstborn.

"I would like to know this girl's crime,"responded Dreson.