Chapter 2

Late at night outside the Adventure Death main building a 36 year old Elijah Crane is outside patrolling the area along with Terrence Schmidt one of the Adventure Death weapons specialists.

" I still don't get why I'm still having to come out here and do patrols shouldn't one of the new recruits be doing this?" asked Elijah as he brushed his hand through his short brown hair.

"I agree with you Elijah but we can't deny your wife's orders," responded Terrence who stroked his long blonde beard.

As the two continued to patrol the area they continued their chat until something in the sky grabbed their attention. What they saw was the two shuttle pods from Crimsania that launched towards Adventure Death.

"Hey are those shuttle pods?" asked Elijah.

"Yes they are. Did we get some sort of delivery?" responded Terrence with another question.

"I'm not sure," responded Elijah," Go and get Lucille she may need to come and investigate."

Terrence nodded and ran back to the building to fetch their leader who at this time was also Elijah's wife now named Lucille Crane. While Terrence did that Elijah threw down his blue jacket and ran out into the woods that the pods seemed to be landing in.

Once the two shuttle pods landed Dreson kicked open his shuttle's door surprised that he could suddenly have such strength. Once he got himself onto the ground he breathed in the oxygen that came from earth and he looked around at all the green trees that surrounded him.

" This planet is so beautiful," said Dreson as he spun around taking in his surroundings.

"Freeze!" yelled Elijah as he pointed his power-rifle at Dreson.

Dreson looked at the man and analyzed him. He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans; he also had Black boots and dogtags hanging around his neck. He had a slight scruff of beard on his face and his hair was quite short shaved on both sides with all his hair on top. Dreson also looked at his eyes noticing the shine of Blue they had. It was clear to Dreson that this man was a soldier of earth and quite possibly an agent of Adventure Death.

"Please I don't mean any harm," Stated Dreson," My name is Dreson son of King Revenson, me and my Brother Jenson have come to join Adventure Death."

At that moment a loud scream of pain could be heard from Jenson's shuttle pod. Dreson ran over to help his frail brother and once he opened the pod he noticed Jenson holding his right eye and he saw blood dripping from the socket.

"Jenson!" yelled Dreson as he ran in and grabbed his brother holding him and dragging him out of the pod. As Dreson pulled Jenson out of the pod he felt his brother flop over fainting from the pain. Dreson put him on the ground slowly and looked at his right eye seeing that it changed from a fleshy orb to an emerald. This was strange to Dreson he had never seen something like this happen.

" If only if you were awake little brother, you'd know why your eye is like this," Dreson said as he held his brother close, feeling Jenson's light breathing.

Elijah put his gun down and looked at Dreson. He didn't know how to feel about this young boy. He could sense something strong from him but he still didn't quite trust him.

"Crimsania huh? So the king sent the two of you then?" asked Elijah who decided that he should try to make small talk.

Dreson nodded and picked his little brother up placing him on his shoulder.

" We are both of the king's sons he sent us here not too long ago," Said Dreson who stared at Elijah with a serious expression.

Both of them stared at each other until suddenly a tall woman with long black hair wearing a white shirt and jeans jumped in between the two and stared at Elijah with anger.