Chapter Four

⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯
𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂
𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔.
⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯⚯

–That's alright. Your life is pretty complicated.

      Yoongi looked at NamJoon and sighed.

–Am I selfish if I come back into his life after giving up on him?

–He has a golden soul for letting you in. Don't waste your chance, buddy.

      Yoongi nodded and looked thankful at his best friend. NamJoon was always the one that helped him everytime he needed someone or something and he never wished for something else.

*

–Jimin, when are you going to tell me about how you met Yoongi?

      Jimin was folding his clothes gulping, not wanting to show any act of hurt or sad. He smiled and turned around to his best friend.

–One day, Taehyung. Just wait until I will be ready, alright?

–Okay.

      Jimin spinned back to his closet and closed his eyes. He didn't wanted to remember everything from the past. Not yet. He wanted to live peacefully and not go back to that phrase. He wanted to enjoy the time with Yoongi and who knows, maybe one day.. they will become so much closer than now.

      He woke up the other day kinda confused by the fact that he heard two male voices coming from the kitchen. He stood like that and counted again and again and again. There were definetly two voices and a laugh.. a giggle.

      Jimin stood up quickly and leaded to the kitchen being met by his best friend and a male that was smiling at him. Sparkling eyes, big smile, looking at Taehyung like he was the prettiest scenery.

–Jiminie! You woke up!

      The make turned to Jimin, tilting his head to a side confused and then slightly frowning. Jimin knew that look. He widened his eyes and looked at both of them.

–I'm Park Jimin, Taehyung's best friend.

      The male finally smiled nodding, shaking Jimin's hand.

–Jeon Jungkook.

–I met Jungkook at that party when Yoongi-hyung took me home.

      Jimin nodded and turned around.

–Where are you going?

–Sleep. I got no classes this morning. Have fun.

      They watched the boy go away, messy hair and comfy pajamas, dragging his feet across the floor, leading to his comfortable bed. He layed down and heard his phone. He sighed and took it, a random number popping up.

"Wanna grab some coffee?"

      That's now he ended falling on his butt trying to put his jeans on, refusing to accept the fact that he gained weight over these months and taking a large hoodie.

     He was holding a coffee cup in both of his hands, legs over each other sitting in a turning pose on the bench as the other was sitting next to him, with a similar coffee cup, looking at him. He got embarassed so he looked away, taking a sip of his drink.

–You aren't the morning type of person. Jimin finally spoke up.

–I know. Yoongi sighed. NamJoon needed me for something so I had to wake up and help him with it.