Part 11

Jeny was unconscious and strapped on the heating machine. When Sayen stood in front of her, he slapped her, causing her to wake up. Jeny stared at him with fear.

Jeny: Who are you?! Where am I?!

Sayen: I am Sayen and you're back on earth.

Jeny: Why?

Jeny could feel the lava dripping from her back. Then gallons of it poured out of her eyes, mouth, nipples, armpit, belly button, and vigina.

Sayen: We know your blood is made up of lava. If we use your power to heat up the core, it will take out the entire human race.

Jude stood in front of Jeny. As he kissed her, she was trapped in an illusion where her entire body was in flames as she stood. A figure of Lance stood behind her completely nude. As he touched her by the shoulder, she felt relaxed. She turned around facing him. As they smiled, they kissed. In reality, Jeny was still strapped on to the machine, with flames on her body powering it up.

Sayen: Jude, let's go.

Sayen and Jude left. Meanwhile, Spikey got impatient waiting for the rest of the team.

Spikey: The others won't get here in time. We gotta go now.

As they nearly walked out of the ship, Lance stopped and felt drops of water dripping from his face. As he kneeled down, water drops dripped from his hands as well. Jon looked back worrying about him.

Jon: Lance!

Lance laid on the floor, still sweating out water.

Lance: It's too hot! Turn the freezer on!

Jon quickly pushed the blue button and activated the cooling system. As the water drops disappeared, Lance lost consciousness. Spikey rubbed her arms while feeling the breeze.

Spikey: Cold! Cold!

Later, Spikey and Jon rushed on their way to Sayen's lair. The ground Spikey stepped appeared to be the liquid blob, who drowned her inside his body. As Spikey was starting to lose oxygen, the blob felt the heat from the machine and melted down, leaving Spikey on the ground unconscious. Jon picked her up.

Jon: Spikey?

Jon squeezed her nose.

Jon: Time for C.P.R.

When Jon performed C.P.R on Spikey, she woke up and spat off slime. A moment later, Jon carried her on their way to the lair.

Spikey: Thanks for saving my life.

Jon: No problem.

Lea's hand slid from the ground and grabbed Spikey's foot. She pulled her underground and threw her deep down. As Spikey was crashing through the dirt, Lea restrained her tight. They broke through the roof of the lair and fell off each other. As Lea sat up, Sayen kneeled before her.

Sayen: Are you alright, my daughter?

Lea: Yes. I'm fine.

Sayen turned his sight on Spikey with much anger.

Sayen: You!

As Spikey stood up, Sayen blasted her with a gigantic yellow energy wave. Most of Spikey's suit was insinuated before she fell. Meanwhile, Jeny woke up and started releasing a lot more heat. Lea and her father could feel it. As they both looked back, flames exploded from Jeny's body and all over the lair. Meanwhile, Simon woke up while the women heard the explosion.

Jennifer: Did you hear that?

Lay: It came from underground.

A moment later, Lea snuck her way out of the lair while Jon entered it. Spikey and Jeny appeared to be unconscious.