Lena Morris

Lena looked in everyone's eyes, as the scene unfolded before her. Some looked suspicious, others downright scared, but what she was the surest of, someone in this room killed the old bat, Mr. Black.

Being held in high regard in her society was one of the reasons for this invitation. Mr. Black pushed heavily for charity balls and she was the person to go. But it was easy to see her innocence, masking her greed. Well, in all honesty, most of the people in this room were greedy, she made most of all knew this from personal experience with some of them. She's made them more money than they could possibly do with.

'I need to get out of here! But, first, I need to find Pegasus and Ezra and see their thoughts on all that's unfolding.' Lena thought to herself.

Slowly, she walked away from the crime scene, stepping from the crowd, drew eyes upon me, 'Did I look suspicious to them?' She wondered. Holding her head high, she walked out and headed to her room.

She immediately heard the whispers since his death, everyone pointing a finger at another. Quite a few have lingered by the gardens, she wondered why?

She has seen Gray for sure over there, she also heard from snooping around these halls, that Emma, Laila, Margaret, and Tracey to have been there. "What's so interesting in this particular garden?" She said out loud.

There are too many people and too many ideas, to pinpoint who could possibly have killed him.

While, packing, someone stepped in front of her door, she froze, Lena needed to see or hear who it was, the whispers lingered ever so quietly.

'Is Kieran and Edward talking'? She thought suspiciously.

"I need to keep packing and go! Someone in this house is a killer and I don't want to end up like them" Lena stated.

On cue... someone knocked on her door. She froze, 'I am not that stupid!' she thought as fear gripped her.