TH

"One and two and three and wave..."

"When the beat drops after three that's where we'll wave..."

"I got it." I stretched my foot forward trying to memorize the moves when I felt her bump my side.

"Come on you can do this Taehyungie. This is basic." She giggled. "The steps are simple but the timing is a bit tricky."

I listened attentively as my beautiful instructor teaches me the choreo of an upcoming performance by the end of the year. I wasn't usually bad like this but nowadays I'm getting stiff with my moves ever since our 1 month of vacation had passed.

Okay fine, maybe I'm a bit lazy these past few days.

"Are you ready?" Lisa asked.

I pursed my lip and nodded. "Yeah. Jungkookshi, our music please..."

As soon as the music started, I smiled knowing that I'll be dancing with her. I don't care if I make mistakes. Actually I do. I was trying to impress her but my overconfidence got the better of me and I messed up a lot in the beginning of our session. And I could've asked Hobi hyung to dance with me but since Lisa said yes then why should I ask Hobi hyung?

Come to think of it, I should have asked Hobi hyung to teach me first so when I practice with Lisa, I'll be perfect. Darn, why didn't I think of that!

Dancing on the hood in the middle of the woods
Of an old Mustang, where we sang
Songs with all our childhood friends
And it went like this, yeah

The choreography wasn't that special. It was not that easy as well but because it was simple and unique on it's own I find it challenging to dance with the beat.

Maybe it's because BTS' dances are complicated that's why I'm having adjustments in learning this one. Nah, it could be that I'm just lazy and I only moved my body today.

Oops I got ninety-nine problems singing bye, bye, bye
Hold up, if you wanna go and take a ride with me
Better hit me, baby, one more time

"Let's do this Tae!" I heard her cheer me on.

Paint a picture for you and me
Of the days when we were young
Singing at the top of both our lungs

"Alright!" She approached me while she was doing this quirky move and I couldn't help but put my arms around her.

She squealed when I lifted her up.

"You guys are gross."

I ignored Jungkook as he casually passed us by heading to the door.

"Put me down! Ya!"

She's so cute.

I put her down and as an affectionate man, I hugged her tight until my back reached the mirrored walls. Who knows when we'll be like this again?

"Be my girl." I told her as I bury my face on her shoulder.

I felt her caress my back like a child and it was so comforting that I wouldn't want her to stop. "But I am your girl."

I pouted and leaned back so I could see her face. "You know what I mean..."