NCT Yuta: Soccer senpai M

SKSKS. I love long haired Yuta. I wanna marry him. I'm swerving my Jaemin lane for him.

Kinda long. Please prepare thyself for bullshit before the actual smut.

QOTD: favorite kpop side track? Mine is Replay (PM 0:127), and Welcome To My Playground.

A Nakamotoyuta Yuta smut.

*****

Finally, the bell rung signaling the end of the school day. For you, it meant that you can see the handsome long haired soccer guy at the field.

You packed your stuff, very quickly, shoving your notebooks and pencil case in your Herschel bag. Speed walking out of the room, you were almost the first one to the shower room doors.

The soccer guy you've been crushing on was leaning against the wall outside the shower rooms. He was on his phone and AirPods were in his ears. It was so loud, that music was heard even if it was a meter away. The song that blared was 'We Are' by One Ok Rock. The melody and rhythm made Yuta bop his head.

You stared intently at him, your eyes almost forming hearts at the sight. He suddenly whipped his head towards you, making you blush profusely. You avoided his gaze and went to the shower rooms. Your duffel bag thudded as you dropped it on the metal bench. You took out your top, sports bra, underwear, socks, shoes and knee pads. One thing was missing, and that was your shorts. You dumped all of your things out of the bag yet no sign of your matching shirts were there. Fortunately, you brought an extra pair of shorts, but they were a little bit on the shorter side, exposing your lace panty. You just shook your head and went into the changing room to put on the clothes.

After putting them on and stuffing the clothes you had earlier on your duffel bag, you put your brunette locks up in a slick tight pony tail before going out into the practice field.

"What's up, Y/N?" Your teammate approached you.

"Hi, Leo. I'm good. What about you?" You answered.

"I'm doing great. Congratulations on that scholarship by the way," Leo said putting up a hand. You high fived him and chuckled.

"Thanks," you smiled and went on to the center of the field.

You saw the guy you were crushing on, laughing with his friends which you knew were Johnny and Jaehyun. They were together in a fraternity, called Scintilla Juris. (Oof the frat line of NCT. Fun fact, Scintilla Juris was my father's fraternity.)

You only ever knew his last name, Nakamoto. Almost everyone called him that, and you were too shy to ask what his first name was so you stuck on calling him Nakamoto.

"Staring at Nakamoto, I see," Ravi snickered. I rolled my eyes and smacked his left arm.

"Shut up, Ravi. Like you were ogling at Sofia earlier," I snorted.

A whistle blew, indicating that it was time for practice, stretching to be exact. All of the players fell in line along the field. Nakamoto and your coach were in front, along with Nakamoto's frat mates and you behind them.

"Let's get started, shall we?" Our coach resonated as we went on our way beside the players. They started to do some warm ups.

You were ahead, your agility and endurance were better than others. It was now time for leg stretches, your legs almost splitting, your white lace underwear showing to the people behind you. Almost all of the boys tried to whistle and cat call you, seeing the 'conservative girl captain' being sexy. You didn't hear them though, the music blasting from the speakers faded out their voices. Unknowingly, a guy was staring daggers behind you, not because he was mad at you, but because of the fact you were wearing very short shorts.