NCT Jaehyun: Highway To Heaven pt 2 M

Second part. Hope you guys like it.

A Jaehyun Smut

*****

As he kissed you, you fumbled to get the seatbelt off you but failed miserably. Jaehyun chuckled at your attempt and pulled away. He unclicked it effortlessly before pulling you to his lap in the other side of the car.

"Hmmm," he hummed while closing his eyes and sighing. Your boyfriend pushed a button to make the seat recline, thanks to the high end technology the car has. The seat was almost flat, as if lying down on the bed. A ring from your phone indicated that someone's calling you, making you pull away from the older male. He just pouted and looked at you with doe eyes before you picked up the phone.

"Yeah?" You answered the other line.

"We heard you got fired from the company," your colleague, Jane said. "We're sorry about that."

You shook your head, even though you knew she can't see you right now. "It's fine, Jane. Not your fault. I'll pick up my stuff there by ten tomorrow," you said.

There was a long pause before Jane said something. "Wanna go to a bar tonight?"

"Hmm, let me think about that," you said and put the phone to your chest. You turned your head to Jaehyun's direction and asked him if you could go to bar with your friend.

"Tell them you're busy," he said and started to attack your neck. Your breathe hitched before putting the phone to your ear again.

"I'm busy, sorry. Maybe another time," you said as your chest heaved up and down from Jaehyun's treatment to your neck.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then," she said before hanging up. You put your phone down in your seat and your hands immediately circled Jaehyun's neck while he gave you hickeys and love bites. You moaned as he found your sweet spot, sucking and biting on it, making you moan out loud.

His hands found it's way to the hem of your, well technically his, sweater and pulled them over your head, leaving your breasts out open for him. He moaned at the sight of your chest.

"You bad girl, not wearing a bra outside. Wrong move, baby," he said beige burying his face in between your breasts, kissing and licking them.

Your hands tangled with his brunette locks, pulling him closer to your body. His hands trailed lower to your shorts and hooked his fingers with the waistbands before attempting to pull them out of you. He failed to take it off you while you just chuckled at your boyfriend's attempt. You lifted your hips up and Jaehyun took off your shorts, along with your lace panty.

You began to unbutton his casual dress shirt as he unbuckled his belt, not breaking the passionate kiss that was shared now between the two of you. He slowly lifted his hips to remove his shorts. You took his shirt off as he took off the pants, along with his boxers. Your hands started to roam his body, tracing his abs and laying them on his chest. Jaehyun moaned at the contact. His cock position itself in your womanhood. He pumped it a few times before he grabbed your hips. You let him lower you as he entered slowly. You moaned once he fully entered you.

"Jae~ oh," you groan out slowly as he moved your hips upwards before slamming them down.

Jaehyun found a steady pace as he moved your hips up and down. Your hands found it's way to his hair, tugging the the locks. He started to speed up the pace, making you bounce wildly on his lap as you both made sinful noises.

You felt a familiar feeling in your stomach and tried to form words for Jaehyun to know.

"J-Jaehyun , I-I'm go-gonna," you panted out, but all of a sudden he stops. You were confused at his actions and started to lower yourself onto him, but was stopped by his hands on your hips.

Tears started falling down your face. "No, no," you cried out. "I was so close, please."

He just gripped your hips tighter and slammed his hips upwards, burying his cock deep into you. He hit your sweet spot hard making your eyes roll to the back of your head. You threw your head backwards in pleasure and euphoria.

You came without warning Jaehyun and your juices went flowing down your hole onto his legs. He groaned lowly and came inside of you, placing his head in the crook of your neck, biting down on the flesh. Your legs shook from the intense round you had and they just gave up and landed on his lap. He pulled out of you and you hummed.

"Wanna have a second round?" He smirked. You didn't have a say and he just flipped you on your stomach. Jaehyun didn't warn you and just shoved it in you, making you scream. He didn't wait for anything and thrusted into you, significantly harder and faster than the previous round you had.

He hit your sweet spot making you moan loud. He continuously hit it and it made you moan louder and louder everytime. The familiar pit in your stomach formed as you started to grab onto the car seat. You held onto it for dear life as you feel Jaehyun's cock twitch inside of you.

"I-I, ngh, g-go-gonna cu-cum," you stuttered as he started to pound into you maliciously. You came first, your cum coating his cock and dripping into the seat.

He followed afterwards, immediately cumming after you did. He pulled out of you and turned the two of you around. He sat you on his lap and laid you against his chest. He stroke your hair gently, as if afraid to break you.

"Hmmm, did you have fun, Y/N?" He asked you, smugly. You hit his chest very lightly but rubbed it afterwards.

"I did," you said and he just hummed. He kissed your forehead and caressed your back.

"Wanna go home and have round three?"

*****
This is the second and last part for this imagine.

I have to say, I'm kinda mildly disappointed in my writing for this one. Sorry if you guys were as well. My mind is blocked and stuff.

I'm fine tho. I have a Minsung request and it's a good and interesting one.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.