Payton Moormeier

It was about 10pm on a Saturday, while i was at home just chilling, having not a care in the world. All of a sudden i get a text from jasmine reminding me about the annual party that Stacey Davidson throws, the one party that i've been dying to go to for the past month. "y/n, please tell me you didn't forget about the party."
"whattt.. i would never forget about the party fym"
Immediately i hopped in the shower washed myself off and shaved every single part of my body that i could literally be a hairless cat if i wanted to be. I throw on the tightest dress that i own and i make my way there. Tonight was the night that Payton Moormeier would finally be mine and i was so ready for it.
Finally after a whole 15 minute drive i arrive at her house. It was huge, it had two floors and a spiral staircase that led to the second floor, the doors were practically glass and don't even get me started with her backyard. Stacey Davidson was the most popular yet the meanest out of everybody but i think that's just expected when it comes to her.
I walked up to the double glass doors and i pushed them open. All you could hear was the loud music and to my surprise the one person my eyes immediately laid upon was Payton Moormeier. Just about the hottest guy in the school and he stared right back at me, i could tell that he checked me out. Payton had light brown hair, with his brown eyes and a smile that could light up your world, his charm could kill you and his touch.. well i wouldn't know about that.
I've had a crush on him since like forever and there's never one moment where he doesn't cross my mind. The awkward stare stopped when he decided to break eye contact.
I walked further into the house, grabbed a drink and then met up with Jasmine. After about 10 drinks i honestly had no idea what the fuck i was doing and i decided to walk up to Payton. "follow me" i stated and he did exactly as he was told.
I led him up to one of the many rooms that this gigantic house had and i started spilling more than i should've, "Payton, i have liked you for the longest time and i'm done waiting around and i know that you know nothing about me and honestly i don't even know what i'm saying but..." before i could finish what i was saying his lips were already on mine, they were so soft and kissing him was exactly what i had imagined it to be.
•i did change the narrative view for this part•
Payton took control and threw you on the bed, he pinned you down and one by one started taking off your clothes till there was nothing left, without breaking the kiss. He started leaving wet kisses all the way down your body and you let a moan slip out. "fuck..." payton didn't stop though once he got to your sensitive spot he stuck a finger in and another and another, at this point you were a moaning mess, you felt something wet touch you and seeing that it was his tongue just got you even closer to finishing. you felt a knot building up in your stomach, "fuck payton, im gonna cum."
"cum for me princess." he said, and with those last few words you came.
You got up pulled his pants down, took his boxers off and held him in your hands just looking at his size. After a few seconds you started kitty licking his tip and that drove him crazy "please y/n stop teasing me." and just hearing his little moans turned you on more than you already were, then you shoved him all the way down your throat and not once did you gag. you spun him in there, sucked and did the whole 360 moves till he came in your mouth and you swallowed it all down because spitters are quitters. "wow y/n where the fuck did you learn to do that"
"Payton i want you inside me" you said,
and without even hesitating he shoved himself in. It felt so good, he knew exactly what to do and what spots to hit, he was pounding you and making you feel things that you've never felt before and you couldn't control yourself, "payton don't stop.. fuckk" you moaned and that just made him go harder, he had no mercy and he did it rough but that's exactly how you liked it. After a while you finally came and so did he and you collapsed right beside each other, forgetting that there was a party right below you.
"i really like you payton"
"i like you too y/n"
______________________________________
A/N
I don't know how i did here, this is my first time writing something like this so it is kind of short and a bit rushed, but i do try to upload a new chapter with a new person daily so please please please leave requests for what you would like to read. let me know how i did or what i could fix.
mwah