Joe Waud. Pt 2

High School, what a boring place filled with boring people and drama and most likely stds. Except for this one guy, Joe Waud, he's perfect and yet i'm genuinely invisible to him.
       I've never been the type to get guys since im always hanging by myself and it makes it seem like i'm a freak who has no friends but that's just how life be sometimes.
       But Joe, he was so handsome. His jawline could cut you, and his body was so fucking hot. He has everything you would ever want in a guy and don't even get me started about his funny, nice, and charming personality. I just wish he would notice me, it's kind of hard being a junior without any friends.
       The bell rung and it was time to head to second period and i was kinda bummed for that class but i do have Joe in 4th period so that's the only reason i got motivated to get through that class.
       After a few hours of work it was finally time for 4th. Joe sat down right next to me and i think i freaked out, he smelled so good and i think he looks so much better when's he's right next to you, like oh my god, i could orgasm without being touched right now.
       We were doing class work and it was so easy that i rushes through it just to admire him some more until..
       "hey, think you could help me with number 6.."
       i freaked out
       "yes definitely" i said and then continued to explain it to him.
       "thanks i really needed that haha"
       "no problem"
       I hope he didn't notice how much i was blushing because wow i looked like a whole tomato.
       School had ended and i was walking home when someone ran up to me, to my surprise when i turned around it was Joe and i was honestly kind of confused. He offered to walk with me home and i said yes.
       When we got to my house i invited him in for some water. "y/n" he said while grabbing me by my waist.
       this has to be a dream, someone pinch me because i swear i'm dreaming.
       "yes" i replied
       "i really fucking like you and i always have and i've never had the guts to tell you until now."
       i couldn't feel my body and i couldn't believe what i was hearing because i swear it wasn't real.
       "Joe, i've liked you since forever and i can't believe you feel the same way, i swear i've always been invisible to you"
       "you've never been invisible" he says and while doing so he pulled me in and started kissing me passionately and then getting rougher and deeper into the kiss.
       Joe grabbed me by my neck and pinned me up against the wall and just kept it going and something so rough has never felt any better before. The kiss kept getting deeper and deeper and in the blink of eye clothes just went flying and we were naked.
       Joe picked me up, placed me on the wall and put himself inside of me, it felt so good and just feeling him keep growing inside of me was amazing.
       I could tell joe was a really kinky guy because one moment i would be out there and the next minute he would choke me or pound himself inside of me and it would feel so good.
       He was moaning in my ear while pounding himself inside of me and his moans were so hot and it only made me wetter than i was before.
      Then after a while he came and pulled out of me and we both put our clothes back on.
       "please go out with me y/n" he says
        "and obviously i say yes"
       I could've never guessed that something like that would've happened and especially not with him but on the other hand i never knew that i would be into choking but wow being dominated feels good.
______________________________________
A/N
Sorry that it took me so long to upload another story. I have had so much work and no time at all but i'm trying to be active more often and i do have other stories in my drafts so get ready for those, and i'm srry if this ones so bad
alsoooo
thank you for 70k reads !!!!!