Mattia Polibio

High school for me was always fun, i was always partying and drinking and just having the best time i could possibly have because i wanted to make the most out of my high school experience, and so i was always willing to try new things with new people just for the fun of it. Especially when it came to Mattia and what was about to go down with him.
       It was 7am on a Friday and i was getting ready for school before the weekend came.... finally.
       I did all my early morning things and then when i finished i got in my car and headed to school, once i got there my best friend pulled up in the parking spot right next to me, Haley was honestly the best person i had ever met, she was my other half and literally always there for me when i needed her and that was more then i could ever ask for.
       She ran up to me once we both got out of the car and told me about this party that was happening tomorrow from 8pm- 2am and my parents are so chill so obviously i could not say no, i was honestly so excited because this week has been so boring with school and homework.
       At least the day was going by pretty quickly because the last period finally came and Mattia walked into class, he came up to me and said "Will i be seeing you at the party tomorrow night" and i literally melted cause oh my god what the actual fuck, but then i snapped back to reality and said "If you're lucky" and then turned away teasingly and headed to my seat. I could tell that did something because he just stood there for a couple minutes after.
       The class had finally ended and i went home just to get this day over with so that i could go to that party tomorrow because i needed the drinks in my life at that point. And so i got home showered, watched a few movies and went to sleep early.
       When i woke up that next morning i had so much energy because i had gotten so much sleep like wow it felt so great. I made myself some breakfast and facetimed Haley because she always knew how to entertain me.
       "y/n, how about i come over later today and we can get ready to the party together" she said and i replied with "duhh who else would i get ready with" and so time flew and she was knocking on my door at 7pm. I hopped into the shower and started my makeup as soon as i got out and while i was doing my makeup, Haley was showering and everything just went in sync so that we were both ready.
       After, i put on my tight fit dress and honestly i thought i looked so cute and Haley literally popped off because we're literally a power duo.
       We were done by 8 and then got into my car and headed to the party, it was about a fifteen minute drive from us. Once we got there the music was already loud as can be and people were already drinking and doing their own thing but the only thing i was thinking about was where Mattia was and how much i hoped i could find him.
       Haley and I walked further into the party and once we got to the backyard the first person that i saw dancing and drinking sexually and like a maniac was Mattia because who else would it be. I got a drink and started chugging and just keep going because i was rlly trying to be gone.
       "Slow down there cutie, I want you to be able to remember tonight" Mattia came up to me out of nowhere and said. "Oh someone thinks they're getting something, keep dreaming babe." I replied, i honestly don't know why i always tease him, knowing damn well that i'd take it if i could. "You know you want this." he said and i responded with "you don't know what i want." and slowly walked away.
       When i started walking away i felt someone grab me but obviously i knew it was Mattia, "If you're so sure that you don't want me, how about we make a bet." and i said "enlighten me."
       "We get to tease each other with soft actions, or words, anything you can think of, but we can't kiss or fuck. The first person to give up and succumb to it, loses." and it really wasn't something that i could resist agreeing to and so i said "you're on lover boy."
       The night after that went by quickly and i was just about ready to go home, and so i told Haley that i wanted to go and she agreed and we left.
       The next morning i had the biggest migraine ever like it was so terrible, i practically felt like overdosing on advils and that's when i remembered the bet that i had made with Mattia and i was sure that i was not going to lose. But that's when he texted me, "I hope you're ready to lose, because the way i'm gonna tease you, you're gonna have to say yes." and when i tell you i got a whole second heartbeat like wow.
       School was on Monday and i knew i was going to see him so i was ready for this and ready for him to lose.
       Monday came and i got ready for school and headed out there, i walked into my first period and i literally hate math and the fact that i have it early in the morning like it's torture having to shove numbers in your head as soon as you wake up. I couldn't handle all this anymore so i asked to use the bathroom and i went and stood by my locker. Mattia then came behind me and pinned me up against them and started kissing my neck and i let out a little moan. "This is going to be so easy" he said "Oh is it" I replied while slowly moving my hands down his pants and he looked directly at me because he knew what i was doing.
       I started slowly sucking on his neck and he said "Fuck" and then i took my hand out of his pants and said "What's gonna be so easy?" and then walked back to class.
       That was the absolute highlight of my day and i knew that this bet was not going to another day because I decided to invite him over to my house tomorrow just to test him.
       I got home after school and i kind of expected a text from him but i didn't get one till before i was about to go to bed. "I hope you know i'm not planning to lose tomorrow." he said and i responded with "Yea, we'll see about that." and then i shut off my phone and went to sleep.
The next day, 4pm when Mattia arrived
       Mattia had finally gotten here and i had a little surprise for him, i took him up to my room and we first had a conversation, watched a movie for a bit until it hit dark and then that's when i stood up and took off my clothes to reveal the lingerie that i was wearing underneath. He looked extremely surprised, but as if he wanted more. I then got on top of him and started kissing down his body and he pulled me right back up and i smiled at him.
       "Don't do this" he said and i just smiled and once again put my hand down his pants and started slowly moving it up and down. He then out of nowhere put one of his fingers inside me and i let out a moan and lost my focus, "I only said we couldn't kiss or fuck, nothing about this" he said as he started going faster. I couldn't take it but i couldn't lose so i went faster too and he got really turned on, it's like his whole facial expression changed into some sexual demon.
       He flipped me over so that he was on top of me now and then stuck another finger inside me, curling them, and then doing his thing and it was the most pleasure i had ever gotten because he knew exactly what he was doing. But, as much as i wanted to kiss him and wanted him to fuck me, i could not lose.
       I got out from under him and slowly started moving my lips down to his area and it got him so weak, I could tell.
       And that's when finally, he got up, put me on top of him and started kissing me so that absolutely means that i won. But of course i kissed back and that's when he finally took the lingerie off of me and i knew he was about to fuck the living shit out of me.
       "What about the bet" i said
       "Fuck the bet" he replied
______________________________________
A/N
Im so sorry that it keeps taking me so long to update but this one was a request and she told me to surprise her with what was going to happen so i hope she likes it. This chapter was a tease cause i keep ending them in cliffhangers so let me know if you want a part two or if you want too keep it like this.
Im going to try to update more often but i still do have online school and homework to do.
Also, Thank you guys so much for 300k reads like honestly it means so much. But i hope you like this and keep requesting. ❤️