Chapter 1

I was never that girl who would stand out from a crowd, or even try to. I much preferred been invisible, and I was good at it.

I'd walk around, head down. Not muttering a word to anyone, just watching the world go by, watching people make stupid mistakes, watching people ruin their perfect lives, taking them for granted. But me? I had no life to ruin. No friends, no confidence and no social life. At school I would sit alone, in my own little world, blocking out the dirty looks from the populars, holding In The floods of tears that have been welling up for years.

I had been slightly bullied for years, but recently the words hurt more and were said more often.

Brad was the worst, him and his 2 ugly followers, latched onto each of his arms like leeches. He was the 'queen bee', the god of the school, what he says goes and if you don't agree then be ready for hell. He'd say the most scaring words, the words that hurt the most. Ashley holt and Tiffany Wilson, the ones who would wait on him hand and foot, he would get whatever he wanted from the girls. It makes me sick.

PRESENT DAY

Walking through the chipped grey school gates caused a nauseous feeling to come over me. I kept my head low but could see enough to know that Ashley and Tiffany were heading towards me, walking at a great speed, this made me instantly go pale, even though Brad was not in sight the girls still caused damage daily, physical damage.

I reached the reception doors, positive that I had made a good escape, until I felt a burning sensation hits the very back of my head, making me instantly fall to the ground... After a while they must of got bored as the kicking slowed to a stop along with the sound of camera flashes and laughing. Today, they had gone too far, I couldn't move, or open my eyes, but no one cared enough to help. Why would they?

I must have been laid, alone for about half an hour from what my conscientiousness could tell me, I felt a cold hand on my neck making me shudder. "Sssshhhh" the rough, almost rusty sounding voice whispered giving me goosebumps. The figure lifted me from the floor one arm behind my back and the other clamped around my waste. It could of been anyone, but I didn't care anymore, I couldn't care less what they did to me, the damage had been done. I zoned out for a moment before I heard the voice mutter things like "they had to go too far.. Again" and "god they'll regret making me do this."

...

I was placed on what felt like a bed, large hands moved the hair from my face when I heard the voice again, sighing loudly. "I'm sorry you know, sorry it ended up like this, that they hurt you, ruin you. It is my fault no matter what they all say, I started it, .... Its my job to make people suffer to Be honest I'm scared of what will happen if I don't." The voice was familiar, too familiar, a voice I had heard for all of the wrong reasons

....Brads.