Chapter 4

^^^BRANDON^^^

Brandon's () POV:

My stupid alarm went off late.. Again.

I rolled off of the leather couch I had been sleeping on for almost two years now, throwing on the nearest clothes I could find and leaving the house. 9:00. Half an hour late... Not too bad...

The old school gates forced a shiver to reach my spine, I'd always hated school, even though I class myself as fairly popular, school wasn't my scene. I wasn't good at anything, nor did I try. GCSE's meant nothing to me! I had girls, power and popularity! Who could ask for more?

I checked my timetable on my phone, english. Naa. I suppose missing one more lesson wouldn't effect my attendance any more, I'm already 2 more lates away from expulsion. I strolled towards the front of the school, a quick cig and maybe a rondeau with Tiffany would sort me out for the day. However a something outside of the main reception caught my eye, making me curious. As I got closer I realised just exactly what, no , who it was , Tessa Roberts. The girl I had been verbally abusing for months, laid unconscious almost dead looking. Looks like the work of my girls, the stupid pricks. I may be heartless but I'm not stone cold, the poor girl was helplessly suffering and no one came to save her. Whatever dick caused this deserves to be twatted . I lifted her lifeless body from the floor only to realise something that hadn't crossed my mind before...

I caused this.