2.

"...Why did you come with us?" Natsu asked while poorly. [Name] kicked their legs against the air as they waited.

"I thought maybe I could help," Lucy replied, looking down at him. "Wow, you really do have a serious case of motion sickness, don't you?"

She cupped her cheeks as she shook her head and added, "It's just another reason for me to feel sorry for you."

"Hmm," [Name] hummed, scrutinizing her skeptically.

Natsu slightly raised his head to retort. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, nothing! Forget I said anything," she said, waving the topic off.

The carriage suddenly came to a stop. "I guess we're there," Lucy said.

And at that, Natsu almost immediately sprung up from where he lay, "Alright, we've stopped moving!"

"Hurray!" [Name] began cheering along with Natsu and Happy just for the hell of it.

"I'm sorry, but this is as far as I can getcha," the driver informed, though none of them were really listening.

After a short while, they all looked outside and were instantly hit with a blizzard to the face. "Where the heck are we, Natsu?" Lucy asked loudly. "It's a frozen wasteland!"

[Name] smiled, using their hands to exaggerate their point. "It's perfect!"

Someone whipped her head around to face them. "Say what?!"

-------------------------

"Why is it so cold?!" Lucy complained as the four of them walked up the snowy mountain. "I know we're on a mountain but it's summer right now, there shouldn't be a blizzard like this anywhere!"

"That's what you get for wearing light clothing," Natsu said simply.

"Oh please, you're not dressed for it! And what about you, how come you're not freezing to death in this weather?!"

"Why would I be?" [Name] raised a brow, like there wasn't any reason to feel cold in the first place.

"I don't know, it's not like you're walking in the middle of a blizzard with nothing but a shirt and some pants!" She huffed, before whirling back to her initial target.

"Now hand over that blanket!" Lucy ordered, tugging on Natsu's sack.

"You talk a lot," [Name] commented, furrowing their brows a little. "Like, a lot."

Happy murmured, "Funny, we were thinking the same thing just yesterday."

"Oh, I know!" Lucy said out of the blue, whipping out a silver key from her pouch. "Open, Gate of the Clock Constellation: Horologium!"

Natsu was intrigued, "A clock?"

[Name] was also intrigued, though exclaimed more excitedly, "A clock?!"

"Woah," they muttered simultaneously.

"That is so cool!" Happy praised.

[Name] leaned in curiously when they saw Lucy huddled up inside the clock. Her mouth was moving but they couldn't hear a single thing?

"We can't hear you!" Natsu spoke up.

"She says 'I'm staying in here and I'm not coming out'," Horologium translated.

[Name]'s eyes gleamed at the clock as Natsu asked, "Then why'd you tag along?"

"'What kind of crazy job would force Macao to come to a place like this?' She inquires."