*3*

(Caleb's POV)
I wake up and I see Addisyn on my computer talking to someone. It was her bff. I kiss her and get changed, she says she has to go, but instead of us changing, I pick her up and laid her down on our bed and she starts kissing me everywhere. After like 10 minutes of being kissed, we finally got ready for the day.

Her outfit"Wanna go out to breakfast babe girl?" I pick her up and we to head to the car

Her outfit
"Wanna go out to breakfast babe girl?" I pick her up and we to head to the car. "Yeah that would be nice." She pecks at me and her hitting my lip ring gives me chills. When we go to the diner, we discuss Australia. "Babe how would you like to move to Australia?" She looked puzzled. "Oh, yes I would love too move there." "Good because I already have a house." We ate breakfast and went home. "Your such a disgrace Addisyn. You should die!!!" I heard Abalaya yelling so I ran down stairs. "Abalaya stop!" I ran in front of Addisyn and I felt her on my back. " Abalaya get out of my house." Jason pointed to the door. "Ok come on addisyn pack you stuff. "No mom I'm turning 18, your not going to boss me around. You can leave. Me and my beloved boyfriend are moving." I felt her hand intertwine with mine.
(Addisyn's POV)
Well that was easy. "Ok Jason, me and Caleb will be moving to Australia. I know you guys are from there." "Good for you guys. I'm proud of you son." "We are gonna miss you." I sat on Caleb's lap. "I'll miss you too." Jason got up and hugged Caleb and I.