*four*

(Addisyn's POV)
Me and Caleb have gone psycho over each other we cant let each other go at night, he's just so perfect. I woke up in the morning to Caleb talking to a girl. "Babe who is that?" "It's my cousin, Marie." I got up and kissed Caleb. "So Caleb your cheating on me." Marie shouted from the other line. "Your my cousin, we were never dating." "So your dating another girl?" I hung up the FaceTime between them. "No she'll do th-" "We're over goodbye Caleb." I walked out of the house and called Genevieve.
(G= Genevieve A= Addisyn)
G: hey girl what's up?
A: please come pick me up.
G: get in.
End of convo.
"Hi did you get here so fa-" "what happened?" I sobbed in my hands and explained everything. "Do you think she would have done that to mess up your relationship?" "I don't know, I haven't met her." "Well do you love him still?" "Yes I never wanted to leave him."
(Caleb's POV)
Why did she say that. I wasn't cheating on her. I texted Jakob.
C: hey bro. Can you come over please.
J: yeah I'm on my way
                   (Time skip)
(Addisyn's POV)
"Why is Jakob pulling into the driveway?" "Prolly Caleb." I walk inside to Caleb's room. *Knock knock knock* "go away dad!" He growled and silently sobbed. "It's not your dad." "Addisyn. I p-" "I know that it was your cousin and I'm sorry." "It's ok." I kissed him in relief while Genevieve and Jakob are standing by the door.
(Caleb's POV)
I'm so happy now that I have my babygirl back in my arms. "Caleb." I looked at her snuggling my nose in her hair. "What's up babygirl?" "I h-have to move to Oregon." I started to cry. "What about us, what about Australia?" "Babe im sorry. I have no choice. I got a job out there." I started to have a mental breakdown. "It's ok I guess. But promise to never leave me." I grabbed her wrist. "I promise." I kissed her and she wrapped me in her arms.
                 (In the morning)
(Addisyn's POV)
"Babe I really don't want to leave, but I have too." He grabbed me, picked me up and put me on his morticycle. "I. Love. You." He said between kisses. I giggled. "I love you to." I wrapped my arms around his neck not letting go. "Babe I'm sorry but I have to get on the road." He started to cry and I kissed him and I felt chills going down his arms because I hit his lip ring. "I don't want you to go. But I understand I love you." He cried in my arms. "I love you too babe, I promise not to move on." I let go and started walking to my car. Jakob hugged me, then Genevieve, Jason, and then I started to wave everyone off. I felt so bad. Caleb was crying in Jakobs arms. I drove off and saw Caleb growl at Jakob.
(Caleb's POV)
I growled at Jakob and stormed off inside. I ran up to ou-my room.