Chapter 1 (Part1/2)

PoV: Midoriya "Izuku"

Another day at UA means another day of learning to further enhance my quirk, which was willingly handed over to me, by the greatest hero, All Might!

Although I have to dress as a boy and become "Izuku" , everyday at school has been fun. Except when I'm near Bakugou, or should I say, Kacchan. He's my childhood friend and it's a definitely a hard task to fool him into thinking I was just "dressing" as a girl for fun in our middle school days. And if I fail, he's going to find out my secret and I'll be a disappointment to All Might!

Thank god I have my friends Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki to cover for me and shove him away, I feel guilty for fooling them...

We are on the field, training and learning the different ways of getting out of a sticky situation, with the teaching of the pro hero, Eraserhead; or as our teacher, Sir. Aizawa Shota.

" Okay... there will be two categories of groups... the rescuers and the injured and only one villain.The rescuers that consists of five teams will go and look for the injured which also consists of five teams and take them to a safe zone while avoiding any dangerous contact with the villain that may harm the injured. After the first round is done the roles will be switched, so the injured will be the rescuers and vice versa....got that? "

" Yes..!! "

We all said in sync, but our teacher took a deep breath and said to us:

" The villain in the act will be Todoroki. "

" Yes.."

Todoroki sighed, as he follows after our teacher as he tells him where he's going to stay. Thinking of raising his spirits, I approached Todoroki and cheered for him.

" You can do it, Todoroki! "

I gave him a thumbs up and a pat in the back like what guys normally do, then I cheerfully smiled at him. I didn't want to make the others look for me so I hurried back , but, I'm sure that I heard him say
" Thanks "

Without thinking if what I heard was true , I turned around and smiled at him.

" You're welcome! "

And I joined my teammate, I'm in the injured group and my partner is Uraraka.
It puts me at ease that I'm with a girl, although Uraraka doesn't know I'm a girl.

We were placed in a narrow spot, to make it look like we're in the need of saving. The setting was a city terrorized by a villain, and there was destruction everywhere.

After one minute , we both heard a bell, that means that the training has begun. We both sat still in our position, letting our cries as if we really are injured. I remember our teacher talking about how a victim in danger needs to act, blow a whistle, or shout for help, anything that can get you to safety.

In our case, we decided to shout for help, and the one who heard our cries was... Bakugou and Todoroki?!

" DEKU?!?! "

" Midoriya! "

This is a bad situation, what do you do when the villain and the hero catches you at the same time?! We were shaking, we are aware that Kacchan is the rescuer and Todoroki is the villain but... we just can't look at Kacchan as someone who can save people!

" Tch! Let's go, Deku, Uraraka!! "

Kacchan grabbed the both of us by the wrist, then using his right arm to make an explosion to escape from the "villain".
The explosion he made caused the building to crumble even more, producing dust and smoke that blocked our sense of sight.

" W-we're saved..! Uraraka!! Kacchan!! "

I said, turning around after the smoke has cleared, to look at the two who's supposed to be right next to me... but...why is Todoroki holding my hand instead?!

" I-I-I'm.. in big trouble.. "

I thought, but Todoroki doesn't look like he's planning to harm me.

" S-sorry.. my..my hand moved and grabbed you.. it's my fault.. "

We stopped in the middle of the road, he sounded guilty, so I thought of wanting to make him smile.

" Do.. Don't worry about that...! You did a good job at playing the villain!! "

" Midoriya... "

He called my name, he turned around as he lifted my hand which he was holding.

" Are you a girl? Your hands are small for a boy's. "

" What? "

He...he's holding my hand, and I realized the size difference between his hands and mine. More importantly.. he just asked me if I'm a girl?! He asked me if I'm a girl..?! Wha-wha-wha-wha-what do I do?!

Chapter 1 (1st part) END