Chapter 1 (2/2)

(PoV: "Izuku" Midoriya)

" Midoriya... your hands are really soft, are you actually a girl? "

I am completely frozen in shock, for this person.. Todoroki Shoto.. might be the one who will discover my hidden identity!

W-w-what do I do..? I-I mean, I can't just use One for All and just knock him out unconscious, he's not someone I can just hurt. He is someone important to me. Luckily, a certain someone with an explosive quirk entered the scene and separated me and Todoroki.

Bakugou took me to where Uraraka was hiding, and he acted like a hero for once. " Don't worry, " He said, with that smug face of his; " I'll defeat that Half&Half bigshot! " ..And there he goes.. leaving us two with such a messy explosion.

Uraraka and I escaped, and had successfully reached the finish line of our test. We regrouped with Iida and Yaorozu, who finished just before us.

(PoV: Shoto Todoroki )

I didn't know why I asked such a sudden question to Midoriya, but, it's true, his hand did feel like a girl's. I can very much tell, I have a big sister after all. But, enough idling around, Bakugou is going to come back and come after me, I'm sure.

After a few minutes of preparing to fight, he arrived, wearing such an unsuitable expression for someone aiming to become a pro hero.

I didn't bother to say anything, because, I know nothing would get through this war-freak classmate of mine. Bakugou went in for the first attack, he flew up the sky, and planned to smash me down using his explosions. I evaded, barely, and touched my the ground with my right hand.

A cold and chilling iceberg appeared, hitting Bakugou and getting half of his body stuck inside ice. But, before he could break through, I made use of the little time that he could still not move to ask him a certain question.

" How well do you know Midoriya? "
I asked, bluntly, while Bakugou struggles to free his arms from the ice.

" Dunno anythin'! And if knew at least a little bit about Deku, ya think I'd tell ya?! Half&Half dipshit! "

" Then it seems that the winner of this battle is already decided. " I left his there, but before I did, I touched the ice with my left hand, heating it up.

I came back to the starting line, where most of our classmates are, including Midoriya. I wanted to approach her, but Bakugou pulled me away from the rest of them. He led me back to the field, his face is incredibly red, probably because the ice he was stuck on heated up, and affected him.

" We'll settle this, you bastard! I will be the one to stand victorious! " He said, gripping his two fists together and looking at me with the intent to
kill.

Like before, he came after me first, but this time, he was faster. He was as fast as a flying jet, to come after me with that speed, is incredible.

He was flying all over the place, I don't think I can catch up to him. And, like what I thought, he successfully landed a hit directly on my face.

The explosion he made was strong and loud, but, I blocked it with my quirk. I used all of my power to defeat him, until, I made him unconscious.

(PoV: "Izuku" Midoriya)

In the distance, I swear, I heard an explosion. "Where did come from?" "Who made it?" These questions kept entering my mind, and I couldn't sit through. That's because, I haven't seen Kacchan nor Todoroki anywhere. I have a gut feeling that something dangerous is going on, so, I recklessly walked out of the group to check out the explosion.

I came across several cracks and broken parts of buildings set up for the field, but... I can't help but feel like some of these are really broken parts of stone that flew away from an explosion.

As I followed a trail, I sensed the sudden freezing air and a little bit of smoke. I coughed, covering my mouth, and as I brushed of the smoke that came from the explosion.. I saw the two people I was looking for.

Kacchan, was laying unconscious on the ground, all beaten, but it was obvious that the explosion came from him. And.. Todoroki.. he was the one standing. Without thinking,I assumed that Todoroki beat up Kacchan, and it pissed me off. I stepped forward my left foot, making a sound. Todoroki noticed me, despite the thickness of the cold air surrounding us.

But, even if it's dangerous to face him now, I can't just not overlook what he did to Kacchan.

" Hey, Midoriya.. " He said, facing me, with a serious look on his face.

" Unforgivable... Todoroki.. Unforgivable! " I shouted, as I was ready to activate my quirk. Electricity surrounded me, as I dash to Todoroki to land a blow in him. It was a successful, but it wasn't enough to bring him down, I backed away while he was preparing to attack me.

" Let's have a duel, then. If you win.. then I'll apologize. But if I win, you have to tell me the truth, Midoriya. "

I was shivering, the whole place was frozen, but.. Todoroki's left side is burning with the color of red. A dangerous battle will begin, and it's up to me wether or not I can defeat him.

Chapter 1 (2/2): END

Authors note

●This Chapter is finally done! Because of a reader's request, it is finally complete!
●The next chapter may (or may not) be the last chapter.. we'll see!
●But, anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this!