Chapter 2: Revealing the truth

(PoV: "Izuku" Midoriya)

Here we go, I'm all ready! To avenge Kacchan... I must somehow defeat Todoroki..!

And so the fight has begun, Todoroki threw in bits of icebergs to block me from reaching him, but, I stepped on all of them and passed through. Next up, I need to land a hit on him. Using the force I placed on my feet, I tried to kick him in the face, but he evaded it. Due to the force that I pressed onto the arm that he used to block his face, he was backed away.

I used my foot to strengthen my speed and catch up to him, but he was quick to cover his surroundings with a circle of fire. I had to somehow attack him from above..! And so, with all the strength of my lower limbs, I jumped high.

" That's enough fighting, you two. "  When I was high up in the sky, I came across Sir. Aizawa, the pro hero "Eraserhead". I can see the rage coming from him, as he removed my quirk in just a second.

" EEEEEEHHHH?! " I screamed, as I quickly started falling to the ground.
Luckily, Todoroki was there to catch me in his arms.

" T-thanks.. " I said, trying not to look directly at Todoroki's eyes. I quickly moved away from him as soon as I can to avoid awkwardness.

" You three don't learn, do you? " Sir Aizawa asks us, as he notices the still unconscious Kacchan laying down on the ground. Todoroki took a step forward and bowed down in front of Sir Aizawa. " I started this, I will accept any kind of punishment. "

" Don't be so humble, the three of you are clearly all at fault. Now, follow me, and carry Bakugou. "

We followed Sir Aizawa back to the school, where I see Uraraka and the others looking worried for us. I wanted to talk, but it seems that Sir Aizawa was strictly watching us.

He told us to stay in the infirmary, while we watch over Kacchan.

" Seriously! Kids these days.. they only know nothing but violence! " Whined the Pro hero Recovery Girl, while she heals Kacchan's wounds. As she finishes, she heads over to me and Todoroki to heal any of our bruises.

She leans to my left, and whispers words in my left ear. " Keep your distance with these type of boys, you'd only get yourself in big trouble! "

" ..Yes. " I said, while she moves on to heal Todoroki next.

Sir Aizawa decided to let us go, as per the punishment, he said he'd say it when Kacchan wakes, so that it'd be fair for the three of us. He told us to go change our clothes in the locker room, but... changing.. with Todoroki.. that would very much be dangerous!

" Uh.. I'll.. go change later.. " I said, thinking I can excuse myself and get away. But, Todoroki's hand pulled me towards him.

" You're hiding something from me, no, from everyone.. aren't you? " He asked, while he is blocking me from escaping. His two arms are in the way, pinning me in one of the lockers. Crap.. how do I reply to him in this kind of situation..??

" Uh.. I'm not.. not.. " Aaaggghh!! I can't do it! His face is waaay too close for comfort! Todoroki-

"Please move aside so I can breathe! "
Sh*t.. I pushed him away.. without thinking I pushed him away! That aside.. I said some rude things to him..

" Um.. sorry! " I apologized, while lending him a hand. He grabbed it, but instead of standing up, he pulled me down with him. I am now incredibly close to Todoroki, as my whole body is clearly on top of him.

" Midoriya.. you.. you.. really are a girl, aren't you? " He said, which is in fact the truth. And now that someone has discovered it.. I...

(PoV: Shoto Todoroki )

I said that as a joke.. so.. how come Midoriya is crying? Maybe it was because my grip was a little bit too strong on him earlier? No, surely he wouldn't cry over something like that.
Then.. what is it? Is he.. perhaps.. offended that I called him a girl..?

" I guess it's over... All Might would surely be disappointed in me. I can't.. even... *sobs* hide my own gender.. " He said, while he bursts into tears.

Wait a second there, if he didn't laugh.. then... then..

Midoriya is indeed a GIRL?!
But, if Midoriya is a girl, why is 'she' trying to hide it? Oh no no no no no..
Why-     why am I..  feeling so embarrassed in front of 'her'?!

I looked away from Midoriya, for I cannot see 'her' as a guy no more, and, what's worse, is that my heart isn't cooperating with me. She looked at me, with those teary eyes, and adorable face. Damn it! I can't possibly just let her leave the school, I know Midoriya has been longing to become the greatest hero.. like me.

" Don't worry, Midoriya. " I said, while I touched her right shoulder. I gave her an assuring smile, as she stopped crying and heard me speak. " I will keep your secret, promise. " I added, zipping my mouth. I can see her eyes shine again, like usual.

She opened her mouth, and made a really precious smile. " Thank you, Todoroki..! " Her smile reached the heavens, it's written all over her face that she's really glad that I'll keep it a secret. And, without warning, she jumped into me for a hug.

" Wha...!! " I screamed, as my left side suddenly started burning. I don't know why, but my heart is really beating fast, and I can't look at Midoriya in the eyes.

" Todoroki.. you seem to be burning.. but, it's not your quirk that's causing it, is it? " She asked, letting go of me, and touched my forehead.

" Yeah, I think so. Midoriya .. I think that maybe it is you that is causing it. "
I removed the hand she used to touch my forehead, I placed her hand closely to my mouth. Though she is a girl, her hands are filled with bruises from using her quirk, she should take care of herself more.

" ... it's because.. you're too adorable for your own good. " I added, while giving her hand a soft kiss. I can see Midoriya getting all red too, I guess I got my revenge for earlier.

Chapter 3; END

Author's Note

● This Chapter is a long one, isn't it? Let me know if you have any suggestions for the next chapter!
● With Todoroki finding out about Midoriya's secret, how do you think would that affect their daily lives? And, who do you think will be the first to notice Todoroki's change of behavior towards Midoriya? It's getting interesting, don't you think?