Chapter 25

Chris took her to his car. It was somewhat familiar. Why is that? She thought to herself.

And then it hit her. It was an FBI car!

And the officer who had diagnosed her of the powers, was sitting in the front seat. He was grinning at Chris, and she saw that he was grinning back. She could only stare with her mouth gaped open. What the heck was going on?

"We got her this time, Fred. For good."

Fred Gilinsky was the police officer whom she got the letter from. She still didn't get it. Why wasn't he arresting him?

"W-why aren't y-you stopping Chris?" she managed to mumble.

"Ms Sanders, you think that we noticed you once by coincidence? You thought we never knew what you were? We always had an eye on you. It was easy enough to fool your parents. They were unconscious, and so were you. So we just had to make a dummy version of the FBI headquarters. It was was easy enough. And that time when someone shot you, it wasn't an accident. It was all planned. To get you, for the police officer to feel sorry, and top bring you to the fair. To give you over to Chris. It was easy enough because of your stupidity."

She couldn't believe it. This wasn't happening. It was all a lie. Andrea had believed liars. She was outside a trap her whole life, and now she had blindly walked into it. If was all her fault. She couldn't keep it in herself anymore, being too angry. She was looking at the floor, and when she looked up, something seemed to shock the 'Police Officer'. He wasn't looking at her.

She turned around and saw Maha standing there, having tied Chris with a rope in a matter of seconds. Fred cocked his gun.

"You m-move an-nother step and I will k-kill you!"

"Oh yeah? I would love to see you try, " Maha said confidently.

She reached out and threw the gun out of his hands. Using levitation of course. Andrea was just enjoying the show. If she hadn't known any better, she wouldn't have believed this here was her best friend. The shy little Maha no one gave a second thought about.

"I surrender! It was h-his f-fault!" Fred whimpered, pointing to Chris.

Maha ignored him and opened Andrea's handcuffs. Andrea turned around and took the gun which was on the floor. She was still boiling with anger.

She tried to position the gun at Fred's heart. She thought of how he had almost tried to kill her a few seconds ago, and how he had lied to her parents, how he had always known. How he had ruined her life. He saw the fury in Andrea's eyes. She knew he deserved it. She placed her finger on the trigger, and fired.

He had breathed his last.