Chapter 14

They finished Spanish. It was the last lesson before lunch. She was so hungry. Flying made her extremely exhausted. It was like running, but more tiring while holding Maha. So Andrea and Maha went out of the class and headed for the cafeteria.

If there's one girl Andrea hates, it's Samantha. She's such a moron. She's mean to everyone. Andrea was grateful that she was more confident with her powers now so Samantha couldn't lay a finger on her.

Well almost.

Samantha walked past Andrea while nudging her really hard, resulting in her crashing into Maha. Andrea ignored her. She came back and looked Andrea in the eye. She returned the glare.

"Aren't you going to do something?" she mocked.

"I would hit you, but that would be animal abuse," Andrea replied confidently. She heard Oooohhh' s from the crowd that had formed around them. She knew she had owned her.

"Would you like some aloe vera for that burnnnn!" Maha exclaimed, while giving her best friend a high five.

They continued walking and she just stared at them. After a while Samantha just went to her locker, with her 'followers'.

While entering the cafeteria, Andrea turned around and made everything from Samantha's locker fall down and hit her on the head. Andrea smirked to herself as people laughed at her and she just sat there in a pile of books.

"You shouldn't have done that," said Maha as they sat down at their table.

"Why not? She deserved it. After all she's done to me."

"I just said that because you shouldn't use your special powers for personal grudges," Maha whispered.

"They're my powers. I can do whatever I want with them, they didn't come with any rules or instruction manuals!" Andrea exclaimed a bit loudly, but luckily didn't catch anyone's attention.

"I just don't want you to become evil, that's it."

"You think I'll turn evil? That's how good of a friend you are?! Seriously I'm done with you. We're done."

Andrea says as she got off the table. Maha was so stupid! Andrea knew exactly what she was doing. Nothing was wrong with her. Maha was wrong.

"You're going to regret this," Andrea heard Maha say, a bit of nervousness in her voice.

Without turning around, Andrea flipped Maha's whole tray onto her face, and she was left with yoghurt on her face. People pointed fingers and laughed at her, and Andrea couldn't hold back a smile as she walked away.