Chapter 1

-alarm going off-

I roll out of the bed trying to turn the annoying thing off and instantly fail and fall off the bed.

Huffed. I got up and stretched my short legs and arms out and practically threw the damned thing across the room. I walked out of my room and surprisingly heard no signal that anyone was in the house and went to the bathroom cause I know if I wasn't out the house but the time anyone got back I'd be in trouble.

I quickly got ride of the the big T-shirt and the panties and hopped in the shower, after cleaning my lady parts and my hygiene all together, I walked  in my room and looked in my closet for clothes, I decided not to look so I grabbed what I saw since it was junky. I had a black and white striped collar shirt and a black skirt, I went in my dresser to grab a pair of ripped stockings, then went back in my closet to grab the pair of black and white converse, then decided to put everything on along with a charm bracelet, with my cross necklace, then I decided to do my hair in two space buns, then did a light shade of makeup and sprayed vanilla perfume on my wrist and neck.

When I was finally ready, I grabbed all my belongings and left the house, although today was my last first week in school, cause my parents were taking me back to my grandparents house and I'll be attending an academy from now on since they'll be out the house for a while.

I out my Bluetooth on and blasted my music while walking to the bus stop. When I arrived, a few other students walked up and stood or sat at the bus stop. Hey Eve? I was bobbing to some rock music while playing a game on my phone until someone nearly choked me up into an hug, rubbing my head. I paused my music and turned to see who it was and it was no other than my bestie Ashton. I punched his arm. You fucker, don't scare me like that! Ouch what the fuck Evie! Don't call me that. Jeez chill your fits why don't ya. I am chilled, shouldn't walk up on me like that, I'd shank ya. With what. I pulled my pencil out and threatened him jokingly.

Really, a pencil mate. You seriously think I can't use a pencil. Alrightty you crazy bitch! No you shut your face or I'll make you shit your pants cunt. We and our own language since middle school. We both squeezed each other in a hug before letting go. Ashton was my british friend, my only friend I'd kill for, and maybe kill him if he betrayed me.

Ash? Ya? You know I'm moving this week right. Shut up, you fucking lying. Nope, my parents leaving a again, so I'll be back with my grandparents in Boston. Damn why all the way there. I mean there always traveling to and decided to finally move there. Wow, you surely have a busy family Rodriguez. I mean I can't stop them. True. Oh the bus. I really wanted to take my car, but it needs to be fixed and who knows how long that'll take.

I was gonna ask why didn't ya ride in ya car. Why don't you have one, you have your license, yeah but my mom so called don't trust me only because of a party I went too and got drunk as hell. That was so long ago. Not really if you think about it. I know.

We sat in the 2 seat since we were the last ones to get on and everyone that was at our stop wanted to sit near the back where all the drama and weirdos did crazy shit while the bus driver didn't care. When all the students got on the bus and we finally arrived to the school, well got off and all eyes were on me and Ashton, I was the quiet girl but there was always that time where someone was gossiping about you. And ya know, I was the type that didn't care what anyone said about me.

Hours passed

I get a text from my mom

Mom: why didn't ya tell me, you were leaving the house
Me: damn no good morning, but yeah school is open still mom.
Mom: Why do you always disrespect me, I'm coming to pick you up now, your supposed to be leaving today, I have to be on the plane by 8 so you need to be gone to your grandparents now.
Me: I thought you said I can continue through the week.
Mom: I guess plans have changed, now be ready to leave.

I closed my phone off and started packing my stuff up. I huffed and sat back and rolled my eyes. Ashton looked taped my shoulder since he sat next to me. I looked over to him. What's wrong? He whispered.

I'm leaving today. Huh, I thought you said... Yeah she texted me and told me that plans were changed. Fuck, I can't even come with you cause my car still need to be fixed. Its ok Ash. 

-intercom- Mr. Gale. Yes? Can you send Evelyn Rodriguez up for early dismissal. Yeah she'll be up there. Leaving so suddenly, missy. Yeah, I'm moving sadly. Aw man, will it be close. No, I'm moving to Boston. Aw man, That sucks, I hope you visit us. Hopefully. I gave my hugs to Mr. Gale and my bestie and told my goodbyes to the fellow classmates, then went inside the office. Hey, Ms. Zee. Hey there Evelyn, I heard you were leaving us. Yeah sadly
Awe I'll miss you, you are such a sweetheart and A honor roll, you were on Principal list too. Wow that's a surprise. Yeah you and a few others were there, but your the top student. Oh wow. We'll miss you so much darling. She said giving me a big hug. Aw I'll miss you too Ms. Zee.

I said my goodbyes and finally my mom called me out before I could go any further. We got in the car and drove back home, please pack as quick as possible okay Eve. I just nodded and went in the house and packed all of my clothes in the suitcases and all my other stuff in the smaller suitcases. I know I probably won't be back here so I grabbed almost everything and put it in the car.

Where's dad? He's gone already on his business trip, he said he'll call you when you get to your grandparents house. Oh. Did you lock the top and bottom locks. Yeah. Ok. Do you have your passport? Yes, I have everything, you don't need to be worried about me while your driving jeez. I put my Bluetooth in and blasted the music and closed my eyes.

Please support me lovelies ♡♡♡♡