Chapter 2

-tap tap-

I woke up to someone tapping me. You have arrived at your destination. Oh. I quickly got up and grabbed my belongings and got off the plane. Once I was off, I looked around for my grandparents holding up a sign that said Rodriguez. But instead it was the driver, Lincoln. Hello there Lincoln. Well hello there Evelyn. How's life? It is absolutely Magnificent and you? I could say the same. I could take those belongings for you and put them in the car for ya.

Oh thank you so much, the struggle is real when riding the plane alone with nearly 5 suitcases and a bag. Oh that's nothing. He laughed. Oh reallyyy. Yes of course, I am driver myself and dealt with more than 5 suitcases and bags. I mean I know that. We both got in the car and drove to my grandparents mansion, which I won't be staying since I'll be attending an academy.

Would you like to speak to your grandparents. Uh not really, they'll be talking overly too much. I said laughing. Oh ok, so straight to the academy. Ah yeah. I said hesitantly. You sure. Yeah. Ok now. It took a while to finally arrive to a huge castle that was gated and was hidden behind trees.

When I got there Lincoln explained the place I'll be attending although it may give off weird vibes but I would be just fine. He showed me my dorm when no one was around, and I could sit here until my roommate arrived since I knew nothing around here.   Bye now Evelyn. See ya Lincoln. When he left, I started looking around, the dorm was really spacious. Ahem and you must be Evelyn? I was not expecting it to be a male. Oh hello, you are? I'm Darwin, your roommates(Shelby) boyfriend, she did not arrive yet since she's with her gal friends.

Although she'll arrive very soon, in the time being, would you like to know what your dealing with? Pardon? This academy? Oh yes please. First thing, did you not get your schedule for today when you went to the office? No, they did not give me one. Was the President son there. No one was around but a short lady in glasses, she told me my door and gave me a card with a website on it for a map.

Oh Assistant Mary, she tells you where your dorm is, give you your key and the map and would show you around which she did not do. And what's your job? Oh I'm the president's son best bro. Best bro? Best friend, what you guys would call it, am I right? Ah yes. He showed me around the places I am allowed to go to and the places I'm not allowed to go into and most likely not have access without a key card or a thumbprint.

Well that settles that, now let's go see Dante, shall we? Yeah. Here's his office, your not allowed in here without his permission, if you do not follow the rules, you will be punished, which is the same thing he will tell you. He knocked before entering. Hey bro? Hello brother, what's going on? Nothing, have a newbie here. Well hello there, can I get a name out of ya. I'll take my leave now, see ya around little one.

Evelyn Rodriguez. Dante Lopez, pleasure to meet ya red head. Likewise black hair? Give me just a second to print out your schedule. Ok. I pulled my phone out and played with my earring while texting my grandparents.

I put them in a group chat so it would be easier to talk to them.

Grandparents: Hey there, I heard you went straight to the Academy, I wanted to talk to you about it but since your already there I hope you have fun and we love you so much.
Me: Hey Ma and Pa, I love you so much more, Lincoln has explained to me some of it, and I think you for taking the time out to text me.

Rodriguez? Oh sorry. He laughed. I called you like 20 times almost. My apologies. Don't worry. Um, what school did you attend. Oh I went to Whitehall high school. How was that? It was pretty nice there, I had a couple friends, although I wasn't very popular since I was quiet and uh I was an A student and on principal list. Good good, that's excellent to hear. His facial expression got a bit weird when he heard all of that.

Haven't gotten one of those students in a while. What do ya mean? I'm saying, we had a student like you before. He said getting up and closing the blinds and sitting back in his seat. Oh ok? It doesn't sound like an good idea to put ya in a regular class, since your human and an All A student, so you are to be in all honor classes with me. He said fake smiling. Are ya ok there Dante? Of course.

Just uh a bit confused on how are you this smart as a human. Uh what does that mean? Are you stupid? Um no, it seem very human-like here. Well your wrong. He said slamming his hand down to his desk. Well aren't you rude. Rude, how am I being rude? Ok, I should go. Did I tell you to leave? Do I need permission to fucking leave, yeah I knew this so called good Academy was weird. I said getting up from my seat. Take your seat. he appeared in front of me so quick. N-no you don't tell me what to do. He pushed me to the seat. I'm pressing charges, you put your filthy hands on me and I don't know you. And, what do you think that police will do, they can't even come here, your in a whole different world baby, no police here, I am the police in your dictionary now. 

please support guys!!! <3 <3 <3