two

taehyung focus:

"morning' tzuyu." the sixteen year old said as he got into his best friend's car.

tzuyu smiled as she moved her long hair out of her face, "good morning to the cutest little bean."

taehyung giggled at this, she always cheered him up with the smallest things.

they both drove off to school, reaching there in less than ten minutes.

~

after entering his classroom, taehyung made way to his seat, which was in the middle row.

he sighed listening to all the loud laughter and talking.

"hey, tae! psst." taehyung turned around when he heard tzuyu whispering his name.

"hm?"

tzuyu beckoned him to come closer, "there's gonna be a new kid in class. all the girls are freaking out about him cause he's really hot, apparently."

the silver haired male thought for a moment, "and what should I do with this information?"

tzuyu playfully hit his arm whilst sitting back in her seat, "just thought you should know. maybe you two will hit it off."

tzuyu smirked when she heard the latter gasp darmaticly, "I would not!" there was a light blush adouring taehyung's cheeks.

"okay class, settle down." mr.park sternly said as he set his books down on his desk.

"today we have a new transfer student that will be joining us. wanna introduce yourself?" mr.park smiled.

"my name's jeon jungkook, nice to meet you all. hope we can get along." as he smiled, his dimples became prominent making all the girls swoon.

taehyung was just staring. he was staring hard.

"okay, so I'd like you to take a seat behind jimin and next to taehyung. raise your hands for him, please."

tzuyu who was on the left side of taehyung, elbowed him and squealed. "oh my god, he's gonna sit next to you!" she whisper screamed.

the silver haired male shyly raised his hand in the air, and so did park jimin.

jungkook seemed like he already knew jimin, "hey man! nice to see that you're in my class."

the black haired male laughed at this, "yeah sure, how are you?"

"I'm good, I think I'm gonna like it here."

taehyung looked at what the ravenette was wearing,

his style was so different from the latter's, who mostly loved to wear loose clothing that wasn't fitted

taehyung was wearing a really loose white button up shirt, along with some blue pants.

when the guy known as jeon jungkook turned to face him, taehyung slightly jumped in his seat, startled.

"hey. I'm jeungguk..what's your name?"

taehyung felt his face heat up when he saw jeongguk checking him out, "t-taehyung."

why'd he stutter and become so nervous? taehyung doesn't know.

"well taehyung, can I say something that might sound really weird?"

the younger hesitantly nodded his head.

"you're really pretty. like pretty as in beautiful." it seemed as if the older was mesmerized by his beauty.

taehyung felt his face grow even more hot, "t-thanks, I guess?"

"okay I know you're new jeon, but we do not talk in class." mr.park had stopped teaching his students.

"oh! I'm really sorry sir." jungkook quickly started writing some notes down.

"thank you." their teacher had resumed teaching.

taehyung turned to jungkook, only to see the latter wink at him with a toothed grin.

and for some reason, seeing the older smile at him like that made taehyung's heart beat faster.

~

It was finally lunch time after all those boring classes.

"oh my god, I think I'm gonna die from all this homework tae." tzuyu darmaticly slid down the lockers.

"hey, it's actually really easy." since taehyung wasn't really allowed to leave his house except for work, he studied alot.

"sureee. oh my god, did you know that the jeon dude stared at you for like our whole class? literally for an hour straight."

taehyung hadn't noticed that, "n-no I didn't."

why was hearing the name 'jeon' or 'jungkook' making him blush so hard?

tzuyu wiggled her eyebrows, "taetae's gonna get some." after saying this she ran to the cafeteria, scared for her life.

"tzuyu, you're so nasty! oh my god!" they both ran to the cafeteria together.

jungkook focus:

he was sitting with some of his friends outside near the trees.

"so you and yoongi hyung are dating?" jungkook asked jimin bluntly.

jimin literally almost died right there and then, "shut up, you bunny." the older became all flustered.

yoongi's lips instantly formed a small smile, "we should though." he eyed the blushing male beside him.

jung hoseok, another one of jimin's friends spoke up. "how do you and chim know each other?"

"we went to the same middle school in busan." jungkook took a bite of his sandwich.

hoseok was resting his head on jungkook's leg, talking about some random things.

after a while of their comfortable silenece, jungkook decided to talk to jimin about someone who had been on his mind.

"do you know where our classmate, taehyung is?"

jimin's lips formed a thin line, "I don't know where that weirdo is."

jungkook frowned upon hearing this, "weirdo?"

the black haired male spoke, "he's weird and super quiet. I've never tried to talk to him, no one in our class does."

jungkook thought back to the cute male he had talked to this morning.

"you've never even talked to him. I don't think you have a right to call him weird."

"but he literally is, he only talks to chou tzuyu in our class. I'm pretty sure some of the dudes in our class bully him alot too."

this was just starting to really ruin the younger's mood, how can you be mean to such a softie?

"kay, I think I'm gonna go guys. later."

as they all saw jungkook walk away, they confusedly asked "what's wrong with him?"

@/n: i really hope that wasn't boring :(

thank you for reading :)💜 and don't forget to comment your opinion, suggestions or thoughts!

you're free to say anything you'd like except offensive comments though 🚫🙂