Because I'd been expelled so early in the school year, I entered this new hellhole in the second month of school. I'd been shown to my room by a rather weary teacher. My roommate was a reed thin boy with glasses and fine, blonde hair, cut not different than my own. He was unnaturally tall, but I may just be short. His beady eyes scanned me, and then in a thin voice, the first words out is mouth were:

     "Hello, I'm Simon." I assessed him to make an appropriately obnoxious response. "Hullo Simon, I'm rather displeased to meet you." His face twisted into annoyance, and I walked over to my side of the room, and flopped onto the squeaky bed.

     "Bloody shat, why is it so squeaky?!"

     "If your shit is so bloody you might want to be checked for hemorrhoids."

     "I would bash you for that, but I respect that response."

     I said, surprised at Simon's brilliant comeback. "Oy, you like drinking?" I asked. "If you're asking me to sneak out, I politely refuse." He scowled.

     "Oh, c'mon, what's a bit of fun without a hard drink." He looked less uncomfortable now, more scared. "If you want a good time, try going to a party, but watch out." Simon finally said. He sighed and wrote down the address to some place. "No one will let you into a bar, you hardly look old enough to be in high school."

     "Well that's quite rude, now beansprout." the look he gave me when I called him beansprout sure shut me up. "Look out for men that will take advantage of you." I laughed. "I'm always up for a good bang, whether it be man or woman." I smirked, watching his face morph into disgust.

     "Just get along!" he shouted out, turning to his desk and putting on headphones. I pulled out my best ripped skinny jeans and a shirt full of holes. I pulled on a nice pair of slight platform Docs, and several chain necklaces, rings, and a few earrings. I mussed my hair is an attractive I-woke-like-this way, and left with only my phone tucked into my pocket.

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

     The address that Simon gave me was not hard to find. The loud music and drunken teens were a dead giveaway, and as soon as I walked into that stifling house, I knew I belonged. I was easily smaller than most around me, as most men, and some women were taller than me. Standing at a measly 5'6" amongst the girls wearing heels and tall party boys, I let the crowd carry me where it will.

     I picked up a drink somewhere, not sure where, but it was warm, and had less alcohol than I'd like. So I drank until satisfied. When I was sufficiently buzzed, I searched the crowd for someone to bang. It wasn't hard, just a few feet away on the couch a rather attractive man with brown eyes and hair was sitting, sipping from a water bottle.

     He looked to be of Latino descent, but that was perfect for me, his clear tan skin was just calling to me. I made my way over, making sure to walk as straight as any boy who downed a whole bottle of wine without food can.

    "Why hullo there, hottie, care for a bang?" I asked. I was always straightforward. If they aren't interested, they aren't worth my time. For the few hours I've been here, I've found out that my accent can make even a nerd girl blush, so making it a bit heavier definitely worked its charm, if my sitting on his lap didn't.

     "Well then yes, I would, I'm Derek by the way." He surprised me by picking me up, and carrying me towards the stairs. I'll spare you the details, but that night would not be forgotten easily, despite my drunken stupor.

Not a long chapter, but they'll get longer as I go.