Chapter One

Trey:

Damm those fucking Mexicans.

How the fucking hell do they got better guns then us?

I go to reload my pistol and I find out it's jammed. Pissed off, I start running up to the guys that started this little gun show. I grab the one by the collar and  throw a punch to his jaw. He falls to the ground in a heap, a small moan comes from him so I kick him in the ribs with my boot. "You're lucky I didn't shoot you, you piece of shit. Now, call off these men or I start fucking everyone up." I do one last good kick to own up to my word, I hear a blood churning scream from him, I either broke a rib, or at least fractured one. I grin and walk away. If he manages to call all these fucktards off, I can get back to base then. I whistle and signal to my second in command, Ice. He jogs over and I see he's been hit with a bullet. I feel anger flood through me. "Trey, dude, calm down. It isn't that deep," His weak reassurance flows around me. I stare dead ahead and reload my spare gun, I set my gaze back on Ice, fury floods through my veins. "I'm gonna kill all of these motherfuckers, get the team to slowly drop back. But we ain't losing this war," My voice is steel and I catch a hint of deep rage also. I quickly find cover then I let my fury out.

In the end, we won and I overdid it and killed the whole gang. 

A week after the gunfight..

 "Trey are you even listening?"

I shake my head a little and look up at Brad. He's one of my toughest fighters, and I took him in when he got hooked with the wrong gang.

"Sorry, what were you saying Brad?" He rolls his eyes and has a grim expression.

"Are you sure you don't need backup for the mission tonight? Ice said it'd be risky with you going in there with nothing to cover your ass."

I stare at Brad and pull a blank expression. I love the kid like a younger brother, but damm, he can be a pain in my fucking ass sometimes. I sit up in my office chair and fiddle with a pen.

"I'm the most dangerous and powerful mafia leader in the world, Brad. I hope these little punks know not to fuck with Trey Garter. So, please, if you don't wanna repeat that to Ice, then I'll surely remind him who is the alpha in this group, understood?" I set my ice cold gaze on Brad. He stares back but backs down a second later. He bows his head then walks out of the room. I push my chair back and unlock the one desk drawer I never open. I pull out five blades, and four guns. I take my time placing them on my body. Once I get all my needed weapons, I grab one little gun that I'll use as a prop.

I grab my cell and speed dial Ice, "Yo, Ice, we're gonna need to lay low after this bust. We have to bring the gang to the safety house alright?"

I don't even give him a chance to reply, I end the call and go out to kick some ass.