9. 𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼

"𝒟ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓉ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝓂ℯ 𝒯𝒽𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓂."

Same Day

Rochester, NY
3:30 pm

.DeVante.

"You okay baby? Need anything?" I felt small danty hands rub across my chest as their head buried in the crook of my neck, startling me

"You okay baby? Need anything?" I felt small danty hands rub across my chest as their head buried in the crook of my neck, startling me. Who the hell?

I quickly moved my head to the side to see who it was, just to be staring in the face of Radiah. Aww shit, this hoe. I didn't want to embarrass her and move out the way so I just mumbled to her.

"Radiah I told ya ass I don't have feelings for you, now please...leave me alone."

This is her 2nd time trying to show affection with me in front of everyone. Yeah we fucked once, but this was when I first broke up with my ex and I was still vulnerable. I just needed a quick fix and she was the easiest thing to get to. That's it.

Shit..Izzy is in the room.

I quickly turned my chair around to spot Izzy, leaving Radiah still bent in the same position looking dumb. She hoffed and stood up straight. I involuntarily twisted my face up at the sight of Elgin wannabe pretty ass all up in Izzy's face tryna spit game.

"Yeah I just bought a new whip last week, a black Camaro Z28 fully decked out! Come on it's right outside lemme show you," he got up taking Izzy's hand to walk her out. Awe hell naw.

I quickly stood up and cleared my throat catching some of the others attention. Damn mind y'all business.

"That wasn't towards y'all," I said getting agitated to whoever was looking including K-Ci's nosey ass.

"Well shit, you all loud with it...fake ass Joe Jackson," K-Ci joked making everyone except Radiah and myself laugh.

"Shut the hell up widows peak," I snapped back.

"AHHHH not widows peak!," Emani cracked up. Everyone started goin in on K-Ci so I used this opportunity to turn back to Elgin who still held Izzy's hand in his, pissing me off more.

"Can I talk to you in the hallway right quick?" I pointed my head towards the door. Elgin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but didn't protest.

"I'll be right back," he mumbled to Izzy, finally releasing her hand. We walked out the studio and into the hallway. I walked a little bit further down the hallway near Studio 8 so that no one could eavesdrop. Finally turning to Elgin big headed ass I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What the hell you think you doin?"

Eligin twisted his face at me in a confusion. "Man what are you talkin about?"

"You, pushin up up on Izzy. She ain't the type of girl you can just flash materialistic shit to just to get in her draws," I kept my face stern. He let out a dry chuckle while shaking his head.