Not-So-Innocent

--Y/n POV--

Colby Brock. My stepbrother. My mom got in a divorce with my dad and married a guy she met on Tinder, I know. I mean, if he wasn't my brother or whatever, I would totally smash. He's pretty hot. But he's a total typical fuck boy.

"Hey fucker, mom and dad are going to the mall." Colby barged into my room, scaring the shit out of me. "Thanks for knocking, dipshit," I said, signaling him to get out. He ignored my need for him to get out and sat on my bed.

"Make yourself comfortable," I said, rolling my eyes. "So, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, leaning over my shoulder, looking at my computer. "No. Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked, trying not to sound annoyed. "Nope. But I fuck a lotta bitches." He said, chuckling.

"I'm surprised girls even touch you, even being in your presence is intoxicating," I said, looking at him. "Okay, and you're disease-ridden." He said, shrugging. "I could say the same about you." I snapped back. "Whatever." He said, rolling his eyes, and going back over to my bed.

He turned on my TV and went to YouTube, then playing his cringey videos. "Mother of Christ, turn that god awful shit off," I said, trying to reach for the remote. "Oh, you know you love it." He said, raising the remote above his head.

When he went to his channel, my jaw dropped. "How the hell do you have that many subscribers?" I asked, my eyes widened. "Because I'm hot. Admit it, you're in love with me." His cockiness turned me on-almost.

"Who's Sam Golbach?" I asked, squinting, trying to look at his face. "My best friend." He said, admiring my curves. "He's literally a twig," I said, looking back to Colby. I shook my hips a bit when I realized he was looking at me, snapping him out of his gaze.

"Hmm, sorry, wasn't paying attention." He said, looking back at my face. "Nevermind, do you guys have, like, a channel together or something?" I asked, yet another question. "Yeah." He said, looking at his fingers. "Cool, how many subs?" I asked, looking at his fingers as well. "3.4 million." He said shrugging. "How the hell? You act like it's nothing." I said, shaking my head.

"It's whatever. Gets me a lot of girls, I guess." He said, looking in my eyes. I shrugged. "All a fuckboy needs is money and hoes, huh?" I asked, chuckling to myself. "Yeah. You think I'm a total douchebag, huh?" He asked, catching me off guard. "How the hell am I supposed to respond to that?" I laughed.

"A simple yes can suffice, ya know?" He said, looking me in my eyes. I shrugged and sat next to him on my bed. "You're very beautiful." The words slipped off his tongue, making me look at him. "Colby, are you cra-" I got cut clean off by his plump lips attached to mine.

My eyes widened at the thought that I was making out with my stepbrother, but I eased into the kiss the more heated it got. He pushed me back on the bed and stood in between my slightly opened legs.

"Colby, we can't do this, this is a major faux pas," I said, falling in love with his deep blue eyes. "We both want it, just let it happen." I took a deep breath in, and pulled off my shirt, he threw a comforting smile my way, and followed my actions with his own shirt.

I didn't realize how much I wanted this until it was happening. He started slowly grinding our goodie bags together, making a moan slip up and out of my lips. He smirked at the noise that came from me.

He left my lips, letting our saliva bridge the gap. He kissed my cheek, then my jaw. He kept going down my neck, till he found my sweet spot. He left multiple hickeys around my sweet spot, making me impatient. He finally sucked on the soft skin, making a light moan sprout from my throat.

He roughly bit on the bruise that formed over my sweet spot, making me wince in pain. He licked over the sore patch slowly, letting his spit pool over the sensitive skin. He pulled my sports bra over my head, and left a hickey on eat breast, before returning his lips to mine.