clap on, clap off

this one isn't gonna be as good as the last one. haha. IDK how i wrote something so sinful if i'm being honest. and in this story, you have gay parents and 3 brothers. IDK i felt like it. get over it.

--brooke's pov--

i sat at my desk, doing my math homework. ya know, the normal bullshit. i turn my speaker on, and connect my spotify to it, then blasting my playlist. i turn on my clap activated led lights, and continue to do my homework.

then, all of a sudden, i heard a loud knock at my window, making me scream. i sat there, terror not letting my body move. then, i could hear the screen pop off, and my window slides open. tears streamed down my face, as i thought this would be my final moment on earth.

then, the person trying to break into my house got tangled in my white curtains. eventually, they step out, and it was my boyfriend- Colby -. "are you fucking serious?" i whisper yell. "what?" he asked, genuinely confused. "i thought you were a robber or a murderer." i said, a bit louder than a whisper. 

he just chuckled, and rolled his eyes. "ya know, you could've given me a heads up." i said, holding my phone up, giving him the hint. "my phone got taken away, remember?" he asked, still laughing a bit.

"well, you could've entered my house like any other regular person. and you know my neighbors are paranoid freaks. if they saw you climbing through my window, they'll call the cops." i said, returning to my homework.

"whatever. and, you have five guys in this house. i'm not going to ask them if i can come up here, all alone with you. your brothers would beat the literal shit out of me." colby said, laying down on my bed, his hands resting behind his head. i rolled my eyes, giving up.

"what are you doing." he asked, sneaking up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist. "homework," i said. he kissed my neck gently, making me moan quietly. i rolled my head to the side, giving him more access, but he pulled away.

i whined, and looked at him, pouting. "what, do you think you're gonna get it that easily?" he asked, laughing. then, he farted. "safety." he said, making me roll my eyes. "i literally hate you." i said, laughing.

a knock was heard on the other side of the door. "come in." i yelled. my brother, quinton walked in, and his eyes instantly locked on colby's. "how did he get in here?" quinton asked, squinting. "hmm... i don't- know." i said, shrugging, and sticking my lip out. "i'm gonna kick your ass, kid." quinton said, running towards colby.

"quinton, don't," i said, too lazy to do anything. quinton got on top of colby, but before he could do anything, i said, "if you punch him, i'm telling dad you ate his edibles." he immediately stopped what he was doing, and climbed off colby. 

"touche." quinton said, annoyed. "anyways," quinton said, clearing his throat, still glaring at colby. "dad wanted me to tell you that the spaghetti is ready." he said, shutting the door as he walked out. "holy shit." colby laughed, kind of scared. 

"so, do you want spaghetti?" i asked, opening my door. "sure, why not? i almost died. spaghetti sounds good right now." he said, sarcastically. "i'll be right back with your spaghetti." i said, walking downstairs. 

~~~~~~~

after colby and i ate our spaghetti, we watched a couple of episodes of the goldbergs, and then he helped me finish the rest of my homework. "i'm so horny." colby said, rolling onto his side so he could look at my face.

"can't help you there," i said, not bothering to look away from the show. "brookie. please," colby begged. "i'm too tired." i said, putting a pillow to my face, and holding it there. "no you're not. i can tell." he said, squinting.

"come on, baby girl," he said, his raspy voice almost turning me on. "no way," i said, turning to my other side, so i was facing away from him. "pretty please," he said, getting closer to my ear, his already raspy voice getting raspier. "with a cherry on top." he said, kissing my neck, sucking it gently in places.

"colby. quinton almost whopped your ass, do you wanna risk quinton, troy, and sebastion to kick your ass?" i asked, raising my eyebrows. "it's work it if i get to clap yours." he said, winking. "bet." i said, straddling his lap.

"bet," he said laughing, placing his hands on my hips. i went down to right below his ear, and sucked harshly, making him groan. i smirked against his skin, and pulled away, climbing off his lap, leaving him with a pitched tent.

"no no no no no no-no-no. you can't do that," he said, wheezing. "watch me." i said, taking a drink of my water. "get back here." he said, through gritted teeth, dragging me so i was sitting on his lap again. 

he ripped off my button-down shit-well, my brother's that i was borrowing-and stared at my exposed tits, as i hadn't been wearing a bra. "give it to me. no balls." i said, smirking. "you're gonna wish you never said that." he said, turning us over, and pinning me on the bed.

"bet," i whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe. he ripped off all of our clothes in about five seconds flat and found a condom in his jean pocket. he handed me the condom, and i gently ripped it open and slid it on his rock-hard cock. 

his chain dangled over my face, making me moan without even noticing. "like what you see?" he asked, chuckling. "yeah." i said, licking my teeth. "prove it." he replied. "make me." i said, making his leg shake from how horny he was.

"i'm going to fuck you so hard," he said, moaning quietly. he slid into me without warning, making me grab onto the sheets, and moan. he started going in and out, without allowing me to adjust.

our skin clapped, making my led lights flash on and off. his chain swung back and forth in front of my face, making me wetter than i already was. i reached up and bit his chain, pulling his head down so it was inches from mine.

i let go of his chain with my teeth and pulled him into a kiss to try and silence our moans. he threw my legs over his shoulders, hitting my g-spot instantly. i moaned loudly, my mouth opened wide.

colby's lips stayed close to mine. after a few minutes of loud skin clapping, and the headboard banging, we both orgasmed. 

he didn't pull out and looked me in the eyes, smirking. "round two?" he asked, smiling wider. "absolutely." i said, turning us over so i was on top. i went up and down on him, he put his hands on my hips, guiding me so i was more stable.

i put my hands on his shoulder and-

sebastion, troy, and quinton barged in, making us all collectively scream. me and colby rushed under the covers, sweat covering our bodies. "i'm gonna beat your ass, kid." quinton screamed, running towards me, and colby. 

-.-.-.-.-

sorry i like never post anymore. 

-yee fuckin' haw