7

Hearing till where Jungmo paused at, Wonjin seemed to feel the sadness from his voice. "What makes you come back again?" "I'm big enough to take care of myself, I told my parents I want to be back here. My purpose was to find her once again, and this time be the one to protect her," Jungmo explained. "Still, woah! That big change from you being a little glasses boy to this tall handsome being. What have you exactly been doing this past few years!" Wonjin half jokingly laughed.

"Just the normal things." "Hey, you're not gonna disappear again right?" Wonjin asked, worried. "What makes you think that? I won't, not now..." Jungmo replies. "When are you going to tell her then?" Jungmo stayed silent. "Wonjin, do you remember the last time before I left?" "Why?" "Yoonjae and I, we were supposed to meet on the day I left. I waited and waited but she never showed up... My other motive is to find out what actually happened and why she didn't turn up that day," Jungmo tells him. "I'm not so sure about that day, but she didn't show up in school too," Wonjin thought hard back, "you know, the easiest way to know, just ask her?" Jungmo did not answer and the two just stayed silent afterwards.

*Slight Time skip*
Its been a few months since Jungmo and Wonjin had that talk. Yoonjae sometimes can't help but find Jungmo so familiar, but couldn't place why she feels familiar with him. "Yah, Koo Jungmo!" She runs up to him after seeing him on the same road leading towards her house. Startled, he stopped in his tracks. "Oh, Yoonjae? I got a shock!" Jungmo laughs. "Do you always walk here? I never see you around though?" "Cram school. My cram school is this way," he tells her. "Ahh...Hold on, if your cram school is this way, my brother goes to the same one!" Yoonjae exclaims. "Do you happen to know him? Hwang Yunseong!" "I don't think I have someone named that in my class so nope." They parted ways at the crossroad, both still wanting the company of each other.

When she reached home, her mother was cleaning the house. A pile of old photos and books were at a corner of the living room. Yoonjae got curious about the stack and begin to flip through them after asking permission. "It's so nostalgic...Oh!" As she flips through a childhood book, a picture fell out. She examines the picture, "Ah...this brings back memories. How long has it been? Is he doing well?I hope he will forgive me..." She looks at the picture of a little boy in glasses with Wonjin and her. It was 'Mogu'. "Yoonjae ah, it wasn't your fault you didn't show up," her mother peers over her shoulder to see the picture. "If only I went, I would have no regrets of not properly biding him farewell..." "You didn't know he was leaving right? So it really is not your fault," her mother reasures her. Yoonjae nodded slowly.

She never forgot about him. Her childhood crush. However, ever since Jungmo came, she has been putting 'Mogu' aside. New feelings stirred within her. She felt she could put 'Mogu'down if its Jungmo. Who will tell her they are the same person?

A/n: a new chara will be coming in the next few chaps + the story is nearing to its end¿🤗