Part 1

* Negan has a group of people lined up. Jerry, Sophia,Carol, Ezekiel, Rick, Carl, And Ed. He goes over to Ed who's crying like a little bitch. Negan Laughs. *

Look at this prick! He's pissing his pants!

* Ed looks at him. *

Pl.. please don't kill me. I'll do anything!

* Negan leans in closer. *

Anything?

* Ed nods. Then looks over to Sophia. *

Take the girl. I hear you need a new wife.

* Everyone glares at Ed. Ezekiel looks like he's about to rip his head off. Negan Laughs then looks at Simon. Grab her. Carol looks at Simon *

No ! Take me please don't take her.

* Carol pleads for Sophia. Sophia cries as Simon grabs her and starts to take her to the truck. Ezekiel tries to get up. *

No! Let go of her!

* a few of the saviors hold him down. Negan stands back up. And laughs at them. *

Why is everyone crying? No ones dead.

* Negan walks over to Carol and points Lucille at her. *

You must be mamma bear.

* Ezekiel glares at Negan. Negan looks at him. *

I would say you must be daddy but. I don't see it.

* Ed responds. *

I am, not him. My dumb bitch of a wife left me and took our daughter for him. He's been raising her. It's disgusting.

* Ezekiel scowls at Ed and tightens his fist. Negan backs up and laughs. *

HOLY SHIT. TALK ABOUT FATHER OF THE YEAR AWARD. I'm gonna take the girl with me. She's gonna be my wife. Now when I show up at in Alexandria in two weeks I better have half of my Shit or I'm gonna kill the princess over here. Got it?

*Carol nods. *

Yes. Please don't hurt her. Take me I won't fight.

* Negan smiles at Carol. *

Maybe later but right now I'm gonna have a little fun with her first.

* Negan Laughs as he drives off. The rest of the saviors leave with Negan. The group is sitting there shocked and angry. Ezekiel stands up and walks over to Ed and starts beating the shit out of him. *

YOU COWARD!

* Ezekiel hits him harder. *

YOU ABUSE YOUR WIFE AND SELL YOUR DAUGHTER.! I WILL KILL YOU!

* he keeps punching. Jerry and Carol run over, they try to pull him off.  Ezekiel stops punching him. Looks over to see a crying carol. *

He's not worth it, if you kill him then that means we lost Sophia for nothing.

* Ezekiel pulls Carol in closer to him  and comforts her.*

It's ok my Queen, we will get her back.

* Rick, Jerry and Carl drag Ed into the trunk of the car Negan left for them. Ezekiel kisses Carol's forehead.*

Come on, we must get back to our people now. They need us. Sophia needs us.

* Carol nods. *

Let's go.

* They walk back the car. Carl sits in the passenger seat, Carol sits between Ezekiel and Jerry. Rick starts driving off. He looks in the rear view mirror at Carol and Ezekiel. *

We'll get her back. I'll drop you guys at the kingdom and we'll take care of Ed.

* Ezekiel nods. *

Thank you Rick.