49 - caving in

Lucy Winters

" Lulu" I heard a child's voice scream and I spun around and saw a small child with dark curls coming running towards me. "Rosie! Look at you, you've got so big, where's your brother" I said as I picked the little five year old up.

"He fell asleep in the car" she explained and I shook my head. "He better wake up soon" I said and she nodded. "So how are you? I heard you are starting kindergarten" I said and she nodded.

"I'm good" she said and I smiled before I saw my uncle Rick and his wife step in to the kitchen as well with their sleeping two year old on Stellas arm.

"I'll be back in a sec" she said and I nodded and let Rosie down. "Lucy, how are you sweetheart" Rick asked and I gave him a smile.
"I'm good" I said and he smiled before starting to talk about the kids. Stella came back down and hugged us all.
"So I heard you brought Harry, where is he" Stella asked with a wide smile. "We've been longing to meet him since Lizzie talked about him at Christmas" I chuckled and looked around the kitchen. "I think he had a phone call, he's been upstairs for a while so I'm actually gonna go check on him" I said and she nodded.

"Is he working? It's Fourth of July" Rick said and I rolled my eyes. "He's always working, his argument is that 'the rest of the world don't celebrate fourth of July' " I said and Rick chuckled. "He is right" he said and I shrugged before giving them a smile and making my way upstairs. When I opened the door to my room I saw Harry sit on the bed with his laptop next to him as he was on the phone. He looked up at me giving me a small smile and I closed the door behind me and then crawled up on the bed by his feet.
"I understand sir... I'm afraid I need my lawyer to work on that before I can give you an answer.... or you have to contact my assistant..... yes, we can schedule a meeting...." Harry spoke in to the phone and I looked up at him through my lashes as I started press kisses on his lower abdomen working my way up. I heard him inhale a sharp breath as he shifted underneath me.

"Mhm.... yes.... I'll have my assistant send you all the information about what time and where on Monday...." he said as he shook his head at me. I wiggled my ass in the air as I was still standing in a doggy position between his legs and kept kissing up his torso and then his neck.
"Sounds good....expect to hear from us on Monday. Have a nice flight" Harry said as he sucked in a breath as I nibbled on his earlobe. He hung up the phone and moved his hand to my hair pulling me back.

"You're being such a tease today" he said as he looked straight in to my eyes. "Mhm" I hummed as I bit my lip.
"I'm sensing victory" he smirked and I snorted and leaned back so I was sitting on my knees between his legs.
"Absolutely not" I said and he raised a brow and sat up so he could touch my leg. "I know what you're doing Lucy" he said and tapped my leg with his fingertips.
"And what is that" I hummed. "You're trying to get me to cave in" I gave him a smirk and shook my head.

"I would never" I said and he shook his head. "Of course not" he said and I giggled as he smiled at me. "What?" I asked after a few seconds when he's just been sitting there staring at me.
"It's just..." he started and sighed. "What?" I tried again and he leaned in and nudged his nose with mine. "I'm just so happy to see you smile and laugh again" he said and I smiled as I looked in to his eyes and I brought my hand up to touch his cheek.

"I love you Harry" I said and he smiled so bright his eyes squinted close. "I love you" He said and then leaned in making our teeth clash together making us both giggle. "Stop smiling I wanna kiss yah" he said and I smiled in to the next real kiss. It was a real Harry and Lucy kiss, that made my entire body fill with so much love and made my belly all tingly.

"You know I actually came here to get you, cause they want to meet you down there" I said and he raised his brows. "And Max is back with your car" I explained and he nodded.
"Okay, one more kissy then we can go" he said and brought his hand to the back of my head and tangled his fingers in my messy blonde curls before he pressed his lips to mine. "Mmm, you're amazing" he said and I chuckled as I moved of the bed. "C'mon" I said and stretched my hand out for him to grab. Which he did and then ran a hand through his curls with his free hand. "Lucy" he said and stopped in his tracks. "I really really wanna have sex tonight" he said and looked at me with a serious look all day.
"You've made me hard probably around four times today, if I don't do anything about it I'll probably get blue balls" he said and raised his brows and I shook my head.