80 - vacation

2019

Lucy Winters

Crete, Greece

I woke up from a fresh breeze hitting my body making me shiver under the sheets

I woke up from a fresh breeze hitting my body making me shiver under the sheets. Goosebumps rose on my naked body as I reached for the body that always kept me warm.
I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes and realized harry wasn't here. "Harry?" I spoke as I figured he was probably up bright and early as always. I moved the sheet up over my body again as I turned to my side facing the balcony in our hotel room. "Harry" I said again a little louder and he came walking back from the balcony with a smile on his face.

"Mornin baby" Harry said and I stretched my arms out in need for a cuddle. "C'mere" I said and Harry huffed with a smile as he climbed back in bed and I wrapped my arms around him.
We've been in Greece for three days now and it's been amazing. We're staying in a beautiful hotel by the beach, and we've barley left the hotel to be honest. Or we've walked down the street from it to get food every night, which was amazing. And we also went to a pink beach which was amazing. Greece was so pretty, and the people was amazing.
"Don't like waking up without you" I mumbled in to Harry's neck as i wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I was right outside baby" he mumbled in to the crook of my neck. "Just getting some fresh air, stretched for a bit" he said and I lifted his head from my neck to have him look at me as I ran my fingers through his hair. His eyes looked even more green with the tan on his cheeks.
"Mmm, what time is it?" I asked and stroked my fingers over his cheeks. I could feel his stubble against my fingers.
"Just past six, the jet lag is really messing with me" he said and I sighed.
"I'm still really tired" I yawned and rolled to the side wrapping my leg over Harry's hip and I felt his hand on my thigh. It was strange not feeling the cold metal of his rings against my skin but he have barley worn any of his rings the last couple days. I nuzzled my face in to his bare chest as he chuckled and placed a kiss on the top of my head.
"We can sleep for a bit longer? If you want to" he told me and I nodded against his chest. "Mhm, I just wanted you to hold me I was cold" I hummed against  his chest as I pressed a kiss to the middle of it.

"It's really pretty outside, we could go for a walk?" Harry suggested and I sighed and tilted my head up and puckered my lips. "You're very clingy this morning love" he chuckled and leaned down to press his lips against mine. "Not that I mind" he smirked and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I just love you so very much" I smiled up at him and he chuckled and pulled my hair a little to tilt my hair up. "Love you too, wanna go for a walk it's beautiful outside suns about to rise" Harry said and I nodded and he placed another kiss on my lips. We both got up Harry was already wearing his Nike joggers and I put on a pair of athletic shorts and one of Harry's sweatshirts. Greece was nice this time of the year it was hot but not to hot, but the mornings were a little chilly. So right now when it was just pst six in the morning it was pretty cold.