Preperation for Jerome and Louise's Weddng. Staying boyfriend and girlfriend

Chapter 2, Preperation for Jerome and Louise's Weddng. Staying boyfriend and girlfriend.

Nick's POV.

There I took Jerome to a suit place, and got them really nice suits. There I bought him a suit. There he tried them on with the suit pants and they perfect. There bought them.

Alex's POV.

I was happy for Jerome and Louise.

Louise's POV.

Jerome and I decided to stay girlfriend and boyfriend. There everyone understood. There we were happy now. There they will be in the wars, but in Star Wars Call Of Duty form. There Jerome saw an old man. He said he was Randy Tucker Alex was surpsirssed that he survived all 4,000 years of war. There Alex and Jerome took him to the Youth Fountain, and made him young again.

Randy Tucker's POV.

I was made young by Jerome and Alex. There the team brought time to the Meeting Room in Jerome and Louise's house. There Alex said: "How'd you survive all 4,800 years of war with the Galactic Empire?" I told them: "I fought in the Wars with me playing as the Imperial Rebel Alliance. That was until they lost their places as Rebel Alliance leaders. Then I joined and stayed in the Galactic Empire by Playing Star Wars Battlefront 2, under Allied Empire mod. Until I was actually protected by Galactic Empire troops and the imperial Jedi Alliance." I survived through the wars with being in the Galactic Empire Hospital. I was in the very top. I was 400 years old, until you, Alex, and Jerome picked me up.

Yammy's POV.

I saw Randy young, and he liked me. Everyone got the Allied Empire mod for Star Wars Battlefront 2. There the Galactic Empire thought also that would also good for retired Galactic Empire leaders and people who like Star Wars Battlefront 2. There the person that we got the Allied Empire mod said that it'll work for Star Wars Call Of Duty. There we saw Yoda DM The Evill side of the Channcellor fighting here on here, and the evil,side of Anakin vs. His good side and Obi-Wan. There the fight was force. There Alex cold stopp the evil sides in the Allied Empire mod.

Alex's POV.

I got on, and fought the Emperor and defeated him, and then I got the evil,side of Anakin, and then used the kill shock on them, and there they were defeated, and there there the last member of the Evil Team Crafted was alive, which was Adam. There he landed alone, and we surrounded him and I came out with my staff, and put the electro-cuffs on him,and there I held my staff like I told them to aim, they did. Then I said: "Fire"!