Chapter 1, Going to Minecon, Going on the Party Cruise

Alex's POV.

Annie and I were happy together. There we lived in Tucson, AZwith Ty, Jocelyn, Jill, Shane, Jordan and Chloe. There we were very happy there there we watched the War TV's. There we watched the Imperial News. There we decided to press the button when an enemy comes in the atmosphere thousands of feet in the air. There Ashley and Mitch were also very happy and she forgot about her and my relationships. There she and I were best friends. And they will soon get married to. There Ashley felt a 'more than a girlfriend' feeling and so did Mitch.

There we went to Minecon in the Phoenix Convention Center, and there all,our friends were there. Even Nick and Alexa. There We're signed autographs and talked with fans. There our friends from other countries teleported here. There we saw Charlotte Vick, Adam and Alesa, Bashur and Clara, there it was where the Minecon Executive said they hold armor it and let The fans set up the teleporters in Their homes/hotel rooms. There we saw Jerome and Louise come out of the teleporter. After we went home. We teleported to our 5 story house. There we went to sleep.

Annie's POV.

The next morning, we decided to call everyone and go in the Party Cruise. There everyone thought that was a good idea. The spaceport was in New Jersey. There everyone packed and teleported there. There the Imperial Pilots saw us. They let us on, and there AC/DC, KISS, LMFAO, Far East Movement, Dev and the Cataracs got on the Party Cruise. There in our room, and there where two big beds and Ty and Jocelyn stayed with me and Alex.

Ty's POV.

There we saw in the window, that the ship was starting to take off. There we were in Space, and we went with Earth Time. There Jocelyn and went down to the Party room with Alex and Annie p, and everyone else. There there were the food of a earth, since the chefs on earth were there. There they made snacks. There the party started with Jason's Minecraft song, which was Electronic, it was called Klub Ice. There we danced , and did the German accents when the parts came. Then we danced with Far East Movement. There they did Live My Life with Redfoo of LMFAO.

There we We're done and we ate dinner. Ther Alex and I had our Italian favorite, lasagna. There we ate and danced to Dev and the Cataracs. There we went to Party Rock. The planet of LMFAO. There we partied in the Party Rock House. Ther we partied and fell asleep on the floor with the beds came up

Charlotte's POV.

There we left to go to Rock, 2,000 parsecs away. There we ate breakfast with everyone. There we sat with Team Crafted, and next to Alex and Annie. There we saw that it was January 17. There they said that they'll be in Rock in the morning. There Alex, Annie, Ty, Jocelyn, Vick and I will be in the diner. There the Galactic Empire troops set up the place was we all left.

It was 11:00 AM. There I went to play Star Wars Call Of Duty with the guys. There the Galactic Empire troops thought we could still,be in the war, only in Star Wars Call Of Duty. Everyone thought that was a good idea. There everyone bought headsets for that.

Nick's POV.

After the Galactic Empire troops thought that that we shoul still in the war, only in Star Wars Call Of Duty. There everyone thtought that was an excellent idea. There that night, Alexa a Dawn I got ready with Vick and Charlotte for our date in the Imperial Diner. There the girls sat across from me, Ty, Vick, and Alex. We had chicken and Mexican food. There after the bill wa only $75. We paid that, and gave a $10 tip. There we danced the food of, and went to sleep.

Alexa's POV.

There everyone went to Rock, and AC/DC and KISS went ahead of us and got ready in the Rock Concert Hall. There we ate breakfast in the restaurants that Rock had. There we saw Hungry Fox, And IHOP. There the ones that had anniversary dates last night will have breakfast dates. That meant me, Nick, Ty, Jocelyn, Vick, Charlotte, Alex and Annie went to IHOP and had breakfast. There we saw Earth was under attack by the Terminators. There the imperial Jedi Alliance were already there.

Alex's POV.

Everyone put on their headsets that had microphones. There we started to fire at the Terminators in the game. There we saved earth all around the world. Then we teleported to the Rock Concert Hall. There AC/DC came up with KISS and the lights dimmed when we sat down. There AC/DC did the best songs. Thereafter, KISS came up. There Paul Stanley, Nick, and I sang I Still Love You. There Nick, and I said: This to our girlfriends. We sang:

You tell me that you're leaving, and I'm trying to understand I had myself believing I should take it like a man But if you gotta go, then you gotta know that it's killing me And all the things I never seem to show, I gotta make you see Girl it's been so long, (tell me) how could it be One of us knows the two of us don't belong in each others company It hurts so much inside, your telling me goodbye, you wanna be free And knowin' that you're gone and leavin' me behind I gotta make you see, I gotta make you see, I gotta make you see I still love you, I still love you I really, I really love you, I still love you People tell me I should win at any cost But now I see as the smoke clears away, the battle has been lost I see it in your eyes, you never have to lie, I'm out of your life Tonight I'll dream away and you can still be mine But I'm dreamin' a lie, dreamin' a lie, makes me wanna die 'Cause I still love you, I still love you Baby, baby I love you, I still love you And when I think of all the things you'll never know There's so much left to say 'Cos girl, now I see the price of losing you will be my half to pay My half to pay, each and every day, hear what I say I still love you, I still love you I really, I really love you, I still love you Baby, baby, I love you, I, I really, I really love you.

After Paul and I sang Nothing Can Keep Me From You. I sang: Wherever you are, that's where I'm gonna be. No matter how far, you'll never be that far from me. Somehow, I would find you somehow I would be by your side, I would walk this world I,walk beside you. No mountain could ever stand between us. No ocean would ever be that wide. No River to deep To keep my love for me, I swear its the truth. Nothing Can Keep Me From You. there no length that I would not go to, no distance would ever be too far, to keep me away, to show you, it's true Nothing Can Keep Me From You. Nothing Can Keep Me From You. I gave you my word. I would be there for you. And you'd be sure that there'd be no mountain that I would not move, just to lie Beside you. I spent my whole life looking in your eyes. I swear, I'm there for you, forever. No mountain could ever stand between us. No ocean would ever be that wide. No River to deep To keep my love for me, I swear its the truth. Nothing Can Keep Me From You I would go anywhere to be anywhere you are, and I would do anything to be hold you in my arms. No one can stop This love, this strong. I swear, I'm there for you, forever. No mountain could ever stand between us. No ocean would ever be that wide. No River to deep To keep my love for me, I swear its the truth. Nothing Can Keep Me From You. there no length that I would not go to, no distance would ever be too far, to keep me away, to show you, it's true Nothing Can Keep Me From You, Nothing Can Keep Me From You. No mountain, no ocean, no river, Nothing Can Keep Me From You. No mountain, no ocean, no river, Nothing Can Keep Me From You. No mountain, no ocean, no river, Nothing Can Keep Me From You".

Clara's POV.

There p, we got on the Party Cruise. There we were heading to Hip-hop, but it was destroyed, since they kept say bad words. There we returned home to Earth. There the pilot said that if the enemy was still there p, the ship will armor and go to the cannons. There the used the hyperdrive.

There we got in 3 hours. There the ship armored. There on the sides there were CIS transports. There we shot the ships in the pilot areas, and then we landed in the Imperial Spaceport, and we all teleported home. There we saw it was 10:00 AM. The we took a nap, me and Bashur.

Ashley's POV.

I was way happier with Mitch than I was with Alex. There we decided to do a Minecraft Hunger Games. There we saw Clara and Bashur got on. There Alex and Annie got on. There the game stated moth got a bow with full set of arrows, and I got a stone sword. There we got some people. Thre Ryan was able to get on and not play the spectator. Three Alex and Annie gave him armor and a stone sword with some chicken. There they themed up. Ther they got Bashur and clara.

They couldn't mutate. There were just me, Mitch, Ryan, Alex and Annie. There Ryan had diamond armor a a iron sword there he got Mitch, and Alex got me. There Ryan killed Annie and he told Alex in chat that he and CaptainSparklez won about 200 Minecraft Hunger Games. Ther Alex and Ryan fought with their iron swords. There Alex won, and that was his 6th Hunger Games win.