Chapter 3, The Fun Days with Randy Tucker

Shane's POV.

There Alex, and the whole guys decided to go to Randy's 15 story house to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 Allied Empire mod. There we chose the teams. There it was me, Alex, Ty, Adam, and Randy as the CIS Terminators team, and Jason, Quentin, Ian, and Jerome were on the Allied Empire side with the Galactic Empire, Imperial Rebel Alliance, and imperial Jedi Alliance. It was a go-into-game kind of game. It was Galactic a conquest., where one of of have to conquer the entire galaxy.

Randy Tucker's POV.

There Shane, Alex, Adam, Ty and I were all on the enemy side, the CIS Terminator side with Serreno and Geonosis as our base planets. There I chose to attack The Jedi Temple planet of Coruscant. There we used the Garrison bonus. There I was a CIS Droid Leader, and the others were Terminators with Blue head pieces. There I shot the battle shot and then we started firing.

Jason's POV.

Even though we lost Coruscant, we had many of the Allied Empire planets and we half allied and other half enemy. There our girlfriends decided to join the good side, and the other girlfriend, like Annie, Alesa, Jocelyn, and Yammy joined them, and Tara, Nicole, Maddie, and Louise joined our side. There we launched an attack on the Evil Daft Punk planet. There we used thebGarrison Bonus and a randy steam chose the autoturrets bonus, which will protect the command post.

There we landed and attacked them with them being CIS Droids and Terminators. There we were outside of the Buildings with CIS Droid snipers. There we had a building that had uncaptured command post. There we got it. There we set there up snipers on top of our buildings. There Jerome and Louise and their troops went off with me and Tara's troops. There we saw there were lots of CIS Droids and Terminators. There we had 40-30, then they used the garrison bonus. They protected their fleet. There we had one fleet at Tatooine and we attacked Kamino. Which was their planet.

Annie's POV.

There five of us girls joined the CIS-Terminators on Star Wars Battlefront 2 Allied Empire. There we the Allied Empire attacked Coruscant, and they won, and them we put a fleet on Serreno. There we attacked the other planets, and we split up, there we took over the whole galaxy.