part 26

"Why is he here?" Lucinda almost yelled.
"Y/n! What are you thinking!" Yelled Zane.
"You-" Kim started.

I looked at Ein who looked terrified, I squeezed his hand and he squeezed it back.
"Guys! Calm down!" I yelled over the others, they all went quiet. "Do you think he'd be here with us if I didn't trust him? If I didn't believe that he'd changed?"

Lucinda looked thoughtful for a second "I trust your judgement Y/n, if you say he's changed, your probably right," she turned to Ein, "I'll trust you, don't betray my trust."
"O-ok..." Ein squeaked.
"I-i agree with Lucinda..." Said Aph.
"Humph." Said Zane before turning to Kawaii-Chan.
"I-i-i'll t-trust y-you..." Said Kim quietly.
"What's happening?"I asked.
"We're going to save Aaron from the Guardian Forces." Said Aph.
"D-do you want to come with us?" Asked Kim.
"We should stay here, in case anything happens." I said.
"Ok." Said Aph. "Daniel, could you please look after my mum? She's in the spare room."
"Sure!" Said Daniel, walking downstairs.
"The boat's here!" Called Zane, walking towards the staircase, giving Ein a glare as he walked past.
"Good luck." I said to Aph as she walked past.
"Stay safe."  Aph called before she left.

I watched from the balcony as they got onto the boat and sailed towards the center of the island.

Blaze and Skye left to help Daniel which left me and Ein upstairs together. I sat down on a chair and Ein did the same, we sat in awkward silence for a while before I decided to say something.
"Do you think they'll be ok?" I asked.
"Aph and the others? I-i don't know..." Ein replied.
"I'm sure they'll be fine." Blaze said, coming in and sitting with us. I looked out of the window and saw something floating in the sky. I jumped up and rushed to the window to get a better look. It looked like a huge white ship.
"Guys! It's a UFO!" I shouted.
Ein looked at me like I was crazy.
"Look!
An Unidentified Flying Object!" I said, now pointing. Blaze and Ein came and looked out of the window too.
"What is it?" Asked Blaze.
"A UFO." I said.
"Not helpful." Said Ein. As we watched, light erupted from the top of the ship, I grabbed Ein's arm, as we watched, the light began to circle the island, as I watched it I began to feel tired, my vision started to go black. I fell onto Ein, who caught me just before he fell too, the last thing I saw was his grey eyes before I blacked out completely.

- - -

I slowly woke up on top of Ein, where I had fallen hours before. I noticed that he was waking up as well so I rolled off of him into the floor and stood up. Ein got up and hugged me, I buried my face in his hair and whispered, "I'm so glad you're ok." Into his wolf ear.

I pulled away and ran over to Blaze who was still on the floor, I helped him up and hugged him as well.
"I'm going to go and check on the others." I said. I went downstairs and found the room that Sylvanna and the others were in.

I went into the room and saw Lauren talking to Sylvanna, Daniel was stood against the wall looking horrified.
"Are you three ok?" Of course I'm fine! I was just knocked unconscious by my own daughter, then I woke up with Daniel led on the bed next to me, and a random werewolf girl led on the floor and-" Sylvanna continued to rant but I tuned it out as background noise.
I assumed Daniel was scared of Sylvanna, and Skye was looking fine.

Ein came into the room
"Y/n? Could I talk to you? In private?" He asked
"Sure." I said, "bye guys." Ein led me into the kitchen.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I-im worried..." He said.
"About what?" I asked.
"the others, I really want them to like me, but after what I did I-" he said.
"Don't worry. They'll come around if you prove yourself, look at Blaze " I said.
"Yeah you're right, I shouldn't be worrying ." He reached across and pulled me closer. Our faces were centimetres apart. I closed the gap and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed back, the kiss lasted a minute before we were interrupted by Skye.
"Guys! You have to see this!" She said frantically.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Follow me." She said. She led us to the front of the house, my jaw dropped what I saw what she was talking about
"No..." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, have fun with the cliffhanger >:3

The next chapter will be the last do be ready for a finale!

-lizzie-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~