?

A/N: Smut chapter...sorry 

                Kaylee's P.O.V.
I woke up to Y/N tossing and turning again. I didn't wake her up this time. I just pulled her restless body against mine and held her. She almost instantly relaxed and her arms wrapped around me. I felt her grab onto the back of my shirt with both hands like her life depended on it.

I smiled contently and ran my hand through her hair trying to soothe her even more. Her breathing went back to normal and I fell back to sleep for 2 hours.

It was 5am when I woke up to Y/N walking out of the bathroom dressed only in boxer briefs and a sports bra. Her hair was still wet she clearly had already showered. We didn't have to get to the set until 7 so I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, sat up, and asked, "Why are you up so early?"

She shrugged as she dried her hair with a towel, "I don't know, I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep."

"We have a couple hours before we have to go anywhere." I said moving my eyebrows up and down a few times suggestively.

She stopped looking for clothes and smirked before jumping back into bed and leaning in for a kiss. I pressed my finger against her lips halting her.

She leaned back onto her elbow and quirked an eyebrow.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, turned on the water and started brushing my teeth.

"Morning breath!" I tried shouting to her with my toothbrush and toothpaste in my mouth.

I heard her laugh and then footsteps coming toward me. I leaned over to spit toothpaste in the sink as I felt her hands slip under my shirt, I closed my eyes as she gripped my hips. I felt her chin on my shoulder and she turned to kiss my neck.

She whispered, "Are you done?"

I leaned forward and used water to rinse off the toothpaste around my mouth before answering barely above a whisper, "Yes."

She turned me around and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around her waist and leaned down to meet her lips. We kissed while she walked us over to the bed.

She lied me down on my back and climbed on top of me and reconnected our lips. I pulled away for a second, Y/N  sat up and watched me as I slowly pulled my shirt over my head, dropping on the floor beside the bed. She  froze, not moving a muscle in her perfectly toned body as her eyes wandered from my face down my torso.

Sick of the lack of contact, I sat up wrapped my arms around the back of her neck and pulled her back in.

After about 45 seconds of making out and our hands exploring every exposed inch of skin, Y/N scooted back off the bed.

As she glanced over my body, I moved closer to where she was at the end of the bed. When her eyes drifted down to my underwear, they paused for a moment. Then her entire focus shifted back up at my face.

She looked hesitant so I decided to take control of the situation. I bit my lip and reached up for her hands. As I pulled down, she climbed back onto the bed between my legs.

I still had her hands in mine so I guided them both to my hips and stopped at the waistband of my black underwear. Her fingers hooked under the edge and slowly pulled them down my legs.

When she got them past my ankles and turned to drop them behind her, I sat up inches away from her and ran my hands from her hips, up her sides and back to the clasp of her bra.

I unhooked it and helped her out of it. I felt goose bumps as I ran my fingertips up and down her sides.

I leaned forward and flicked one of her already stiff nipples with the tip of my tongue. Her body immediately arched towards me.

I slipped one hand around her back pulling her harder into me and I slid my right hand up her body and started teasing her nipple.

I rolled one between my thumb and pointer finger tenderly as I sucked and flicked and circled the other with my tongue.

Y/N moaned softly and her hands flew to the back of my head and tangled her fingers in my hair.

Then without warning I pinched with my fingers and bit down and Y/N moaned a lot louder than before.

I took her being caught off guard as my opportunity to adjust our positions.

I slid out from under her and got behind her and spun her towards me before pushing her backwards

I wasted no time ripping off her boxers and getting rid of them. I climbed on top of her and placed my left knee down between both of her legs and my right knee went over and on the other side of one of her legs.

I bent forward and down to kiss her. As I did, I grinded against her already wet opening.

One of my hands gripped her hip as my other hand wandered down. At a painfully slow rate, I ran my fingers through her wet slit up to circle her clit. She became a moaning mess.

I could tell she was still holding back so with the hand that was on her hip, I sunk 2 fingers inside her fast and deep. She sharply inhaled at the unexpected penetration.

She held her breath as I curled my fingers slightly, deep inside her.

When I started pumping my fingers fast and hard in and out of her gripping core, she began to breathe erratically and grip the sheets with her fists.

I had to cover her mouth it was hot but I was afraid she was going to wake someone up, she was moaning so loud. I didn't slow down, I added a third finger and twisted them in and out as deep and as hard as I could.

She said my name when she came and it was my favorite sound ever. I wanted to hear it again so, I slowly slid my fingers out of her. And scooted down she saw what I was about to do and stopped me.

I looked at her and she was still out of breath. She put her hand on my arm and tapped out.

I laughed and rolled onto my back beside her. She looked at me after finally catching her breath and said, "Your turn."

"Nope, I gotta shower. We have our first shoot today. Next time baby." I responded before kissing her and getting up.