Night 1

The whole cast went to the houses after everyone changed. There were 2 houses on the property. Each house had 5 bedrooms. Mostly everyone doubled up.

The younger cast like me stayed in the back house. While the older, more mature cast like Alaric aka Matthew Davis and Caroline who's played by Candice King stayed in the front house.

When I walked into the house for the first time I was genuinely surprised at the size of it. It was huge. There were 3 floors. In the lower level was a huge living room and a big kitchen and dining room and gaming room and a couple bathrooms. The next 2 floors had humongous bedrooms and more bathrooms.

I wandered upstairs to find the room I'd be sharing with Kaylee. I collided with a body as someone was coming out of a bedroom carrying a big box. Turns out it was Kaylee. She dropped the box and fell on her ass. I couldn't stop myself from laughing, before offering a hand to help her up. She refused my help and swatted away my hand.

I tried to help pick up the stuff that fell out of the box. But she wouldn't let me help with that either.

"Just get out of my way! You're already fucking shit up enough. I have to move out of my room with my bestie to be your freaking roommate." She snapped harshly.

"Damn Kaylee, put the claws away." Danielle told her. "It's not her fault she didn't ask for you to be her roommate. Julie made that decision to try to get you 2 to stop fighting. Can you just try to work it out? Plus it's only for bedtime Kay we see each other all day everyday."

"Fine" Kaylee sighed.

Danielle added, "We're all partying tonight in the yard, Y/N, if you wanna hang with us?"

"What the hell, Danielle!?" Kaylee interjected.

"I thought you just agreed to play nice?" Danielle asked her.

"That doesn't mean that I want to party with her tonight." She complained while doing that cute pouty face.

"It's fine" I finally said. "I'm probably just gonna go chill in the room anyway. I'd rather party by myself. Which room is it by the way?"

Danielle spoke up instead of Kaylee, "it's the one down the hall on the left."

I nodded and I walked to the room to put my stuff away and relax a little bit.

I made the bed that was in the far corner of the room because the other one was already made with a few of Kaylee's boxes on it.  I took a bottle of vodka out of one of my duffle bags and found the first of 3 scripts that I'd received already and opened both. I took a swig and started reading the summary of my Character, Kay Cruz.

She was going to start out as a human at Mystic Falls High School before a tragic accident that somehow turned her into a Vampire/Werewolf hybrid. I've seen Vampire Diaries and the Originals but I don't remember anything like that happening so I made a mental note to ask Julie about it.I took another sip of the Vodka and turned the page.

  I was on page 6 of the first script and about a quarter of the way thru the bottle when Kaylee walked into the room. I looked up and gave her a half smile. Even though she was mean to me, she was undeniably gorgeous.

  She gave me a half smile in return before dumping out her box labeled clothes on her bed. I turned back to the script but didn't get far before she started talking to me.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier" she started. "I'm going to try to be nicer. Danielle said I have to. So if you wanted to come to the party with us after and get to know the rest of the cast, it would be cool."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise at her apparent change of mind and responded to her invitation. "I mean, if it's really ok with you...I don't wanna impose or make you uncomfortable or anything."

  She sighed and said, "No, I promise it's fine and I will be more tolerable with a few drinks in my system."

I raised the bottle of alcohol that I'd been enjoying and offered, "pre-game/peace offering?"

She giggled adorably and took the bottle from me and took a sip before handing it back.

"Get ready for the party." she said, "We leave in 30."

I jumped up and stumbled momentarily before catching my balance. I heard her stifle a laugh before I heard her walk over to the bathroom to change.

While she was in there, I rummaged thru my suitcase for acceptable clothing for the party.

I found something to wear a few minutes later and waited on my bed for her to finish up.

About 5 minutes later she emerged from the bathroom looking as beautiful as ever.

"I can finish my makeup out here while you get dressed." She told me.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded like an idiot and walked past her into the bathroom to change.

I was ready in 5 minutes but looked over myself in the mirror for another 5 before I heard Danielle enter the bedroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and was greeted by the both of them smiling at me.

I looked at them skeptically and asked, "What? Do I look stupid? I can change."

Danielle answered first, "No, no you look hot."

I smiled and Kaylee spoke up, "It's just your hair," She walked over and added while leaning in to fix it "It's just sticking up a little bit, right here."

I blushed and it looked like she did too after she realized she was really close to me. She backed up and we both looked at Danielle, who was smirking with an eyebrow raised.

"Ok, let's go party!" Danielle exclaimed before she turned and walked out the door. Kaylee and I followed closely behind.

                      Kaylee's P.O.V.

When we got to the creek behind the house, where the party was, we were fashionably late and everyone was already partying. Y/N was being kindly welcomed by everyone. And felt like an asshole for treating her the way that I did earlier today.

  She seemed nervous and since I invited her I felt like it was my duty to stay by her side. Danielle kept me company.

  While Y/N was drinking and bonding with Quincy, Danielle turned to me and asked, "What was that in your room earlier?"

I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about because I really didn't even know, myself. "What was what?" I asked as innocently as I possibly could.

"The hair thing." She answered with her signature smirk.

I rolled my eyes and responded as smoothly as I could, "Her hair looked stupid, I was trying to play nice like you asked me to."

Danielle scoffed and playfully said, "I told you to play nice, not flirt. You did that on your own."

"I wasn't flirting with her." I retorted.

"Yeah ok." she said, "So you don't think shes hot?"

I choked on my beer before pulling myself together, "No. She's annoying. You're the one who thinks she's 'looks hot'." I quoted her statement before.

She laughed again and said, "And you're the one who looked like I killed her puppy when I said that." She raised an eyebrow as she waited for my response.

I ignored her and walked away to get a new beer.

A/N:

The cast is huge I'm going to build relationships with each of them as we go along. I'm going to write another chapter today about part 2 of the cast party. Anything anyone wants to see just tell me I'll try to incorporate it into the story without rushing it. I think Y/N and Quincy (MG) will be close friends. Also Danielle. Um any OG vamp diaries or originals people you wanna see lmk I'll try.