Character Four

Patton's P.O.V

I went to wake Roman up for Sunday pancakes and found the cutest thing ever. I opened the door and found Roman and Virgil cuddling on his bed I ran and got my phone and camera and Logan. "Logan look how cute they are!!!" I said while taking pictures with my phone and camera. "It is quite "cute" Is that the correct usage?" Logan says while holding a flash card with the word cute on it. "You're doing great with the flash cards Logan!!" I say while taking another picture "Thanks" Logan says while taking a few pictures on his phone. "Let's let them sleep a little longer!!" I say while giggling. Logan sits down at the table and read while I continue to cook.

Roman's P.O.V

I wake up to see the cutest thing in the world sleeping in my arms. In the mind we don't look exactly the same as we do in the videos. Like Virgil has the cutest freckles and, Thomas doesn't have any freckles. My hair is a little more wavey then Thomas's hair. Logan is stronger than Thomas but not  as strong as me. Patton's face is a little rounder than Thomas's. I give Virgil a small kiss on his head, and then he wakes up. "Why are we cuddling!?" Virgil says while getting off the bed "Well last night you feel asleep and I put you on my bed and you started to cuddle so I cuddled you because I didn't know if you were having a nightmare or not" I say then I feel my face get really warm and my heart beat faster "W-Well t-thanks" Virgil says. "Shall we go eat today is Sunday so we Patton's special pancakes!!" I say excitedly. He nods and we go into the kitchen and sit at the table.

Virgil's P.O.V

Roman and me sit down and Patton gives us our plates. Logan and Patton keep giggling and looking at me and Roman. "What's so funny that you both are laughing at?" I say. "Well you too were quite cute this morning when Patton came to wake you guys up and he showed me and we have a few pictures" Logan says with a small giggle. Patton pulls out his phone and shows pictures of us cuddling. I look over at Roman and his face is blood red and mine is too. "DELETE THOSE!!" I say trying to grab their phones but Roman grabs my arm. "Leave them be Virgil... They can't do anything with the pictures so let them have them" Roman says. "Fine..." I say while rolling my eyes. "Well since you all missed movie night last night we are having it tonight!" Roman says while putting his plate in the sink. Everyone agrees and is done eating. I head to my room "Hey Virgie where are you going?" Roman asks. "I have to do somethings before movie night" I say while walking into my room. I grab my drawing book and pencil bag and went to the imagination. Roman owns the imagination but I like to draw pictures of Roman's Castle. It's calming to me. Right as I finish it starts to rain so I hide my drawing book from the rain and run back in side. "Dear heavens your shivering and soaking wet" Roman says "Patton!! Come here!!" Roman yells "What's up Roman?" Patton say with a big warm simle "Virgil is shivering and soaking wet" Roman says to Patton. Patton gets blankets and different clothes for me I set my drawing book down and go change in the bathroom. When I come back I see Roman looking through my drawings.

Hey Guys!!
Here's Part Four!!
Take It Easy Guys, Gals and Non-Binary Pals!!
Peace Out!!